• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Jaylily

Gold Member
Where was the craziest place you had sex.

My 2 favourites were whilst driving and on a river cruise.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
On the work bench in a work shop between a couple of tool boxes..........and like Adrianna said same here it was more random that crazy

Melinda Morgan

Foundation Member
:)In a skate park with a client. All was great until I needed to shower under the sprinklers lol.

Another was office in used car sales yard - again shower under a hose :(

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Another person's bed....
..........I know!!!!!!!!! You never know what you are getting...........
images

images

Nicolas

Silver Member
Craziest place or should I say the sexiest place so far was at my open plan desk with a co worker after everyone had gone home as I locked up each evening ... She being our sales rep came in very late ( for her ) one evening and looking at hot as always we chatted at my desk, flirted and ended up having sex right there and then at her place till the early hours of the morning ...

Sexiest place I WANT to have sex .... In front of 2 or more other very horny ladies that just watch ...

CaitlynCabret

Bronze Member
4-5 years ago, in a forest in the middle of a short road-trip with my then boyfriend... I wasn't really helping though, rather enjoying trying to enlarge the bulge in his pants... ;)

Edit: OH and in a library. Haha.

Max Cherry

At your service
Gold Member
In the back of a 1912 model A ford, in the cargo hold of the Titanic. T'was with a posh lass named Rose, and I was batting way out my league. But the sex was great, and she aloud me to paint her on canvas like one of my French girls.

Jack x

grumpyas

Silver Member
In a restaurant, we were the only ones left in the upstairs section but downstairs was still busy.