• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
This morning lying in bed, trying to to avoid getting up, I was thinking on last nights discussions.
Since getting back after 2 years I have noticed heaps of upgrades in the software like social groups and user pages.
As a forum grows with so many diverse interests its hard to keep up with your own.
How about starting up a social group for Perth Swingers. I have had a quick look and seems quite easy. This way it maintains a interest for all and helps us learn some of the new features.
I have a list of Perth Swinger members that you could have a PM or email sent to when you have got it under way.
This is a good idea for TG's & BDSM members also, make a social group, set your rules, invite members you like to join.
Its a forum with in a forum.

C

corneus

re: Corneus & Tempt Me re starting a social group

Top idea Maryanne.
Would you like to pm me with details about what you have in mind?

:thumbsup:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
re: Corneus & Tempt Me re starting a social group

My thought is to start a social group of the sort you would like. Work out the rules of membership and you would have complete moderation of the discussion with in your group.
I think a like minded couples club good be great.You invite members and or members can request to join and you set up your own screening rules.
Its a great way to keep in touch with like minded adventurous adults.
You start it through your user cp. Any problems we encounter its best to post on this thread, this way we can educate other members how to start their own social clubs.
I am hoping special interest groups will see this thread and also join in and start special interest social groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

corneus

Well, I have given this some serious thought and whilst I think it's a great idea unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. It's probably better if someone in Perth does it rather than me anyway, as I'm quite a way away.

If someone in Perth was to do it there could be a lot more interaction as a social group with things like dinners and other get-togethers being organised too. So what about it you Perth swinging types?:3some: