• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

condoms vs natural sex?

Pariss69

Gold Member
I prefer to use condoms in personal life also as can you really be sure he is not straying???? it keeps me safe and its all about my personal sexual health.....:)))

T

Tania Admin

I prefer to use condoms in personal life also as can you really be sure he is not straying???? it keeps me safe and its all about my personal sexual health.....:)))

Hmmm, if your in a relationship and you can't be sure your partner is being faithful then that partner is not the one for you.

Zane_1

Gold Member
Hmmm, if your in a relationship and you can't be sure your partner is being faithful then that partner is not the one for you.

One can never be absolutely sure of what others are thinking or doing, you can only know what you yourself are up to.

T

Tania Admin

One can never be absolutely sure of what others are thinking or doing, you can only know what you yourself are up to.

Perhaps, but I believe trust is huge part of the firm foundation needed for any relationship. If you always have in the back of your mind they are possibly playing up then there will always be a barrier between you.

Zane_1

Gold Member
Perhaps, but I believe trust is huge part of the firm foundation needed for any relationship. If you always have in the back of your mind they are possibly playing up then there will always be a barrier between you.

I certainly understand what you are saying and its certainly best to come at your LTR with this frame of mind - but hard life experience has taught me to always sleep with one eye partly open, not distrust so much I guess, but awareness - the highest ideals are what we strive for, in love as well as life more generally, but reality can be somewhat divergent at times hehehee.

Dallas

Legend Member

Yes, totally agree, I've never been in a serious relationship where I didn't trust my partner implicitly and have always been totally open and honest with them with everything. If at some point they decide to break that trust, that's up to them.

Pariss69

Gold Member
I thort we are talking about condoms vs natural sex now we talking about trust firm foundations comittment hahahhahaa and sayin if we have in the back of our mind either just because you in comitted relationship doesnt mean jack its down to personal preference you goin to go natural or condoms depending on your own personal choice and if your partner is so loyal then you will have no worries then love all the posts i must say........

T

Tania Admin

I thort we are talking about condoms vs natural sex now we talking about trust firm foundations comittment hahahhahaa and sayin if we have in the back of our mind either just because you in comitted relationship doesnt mean jack its down to personal preference you goin to go natural or condoms depending on your own personal choice and if your partner is so loyal then you will have no worries then love all the posts i must say........

In a previous quote you said you could never be sure if a partner was straying and that was part of the reason you practice safe sex,,,that is how the thread went into relationships :)

And let's face it, when your with a partner you love and trust, you just can't go past natural skin on skin...

Happy2

Legend Member
I am with Dallas and Tania
Imagine being married and not being able to have kids because one of you insists on a franger being used Because of a trust issue

Pariss69

Gold Member
ohhh kkk hahahaha. Tania isn't it great we all are unique. I would so love to have a partner I trusted and loved then quiet possibly the option of natural skin on skin would entertain my thoughts, however then I wouldn't be a working girl I would be in a permanent relationship so I'll keep going......:)))

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

ohhh kkk hahahaha. Tania isn't it great we all are unique. I would so love to have a partner I trusted and loved then quiet possibly the option of natural skin on skin would entertain my thoughts, however then I wouldn't be a working girl I would be in a permanent relationship so I'll keep going......:)))

I'm a little confused. Firstly there are a large number of professional WL's who do have partners who trust them and they trust explicitly and they still work in the industry, practice safe sex at work and enjoy natural with their partner (as I said professional WL's, I have yet to meet a professional WL whom has contracted any STD via their work. Not to say none ever have just in my 20 years in the industry I haven't met one). Secondly it is impossible to be in a loving trusting relationship when as you said, you always think they may stray.

Mikeh

Bronze Member
Natural sex with partner is very good
Feels much better than condom imo. Less hassle and more romantic too

Happy2

Legend Member
No matter what you do always think safety
mouse-in-safety-helmet_thumb.jpg

Even Mr Little is in to safety I see

Last edited: