• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Club Kittens

G

Gentleman

Does anyone want to report on what happened on Friday night? Was it a sucess? Did all the ladies enjoy themselves?

Manuel

Gold Member
Well I won't go into too much details, but there was a young gentlemen who enjoyed being spanked and humiliated by two gorgeous ladies. ;D
The next Kittens party will take place in April.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Yes would love to hear from others that attended, but not Management or Staff, how the night went.

Suzie

Last edited:

sandyperth

Bronze Member
We went to Club Kittens last Friday night and what a great place, great music and a top bar and we met some nice servants there, the management do run a tight ship which is great for the ladies as rules are rules :tongue5:

Manuel

Gold Member

Thanks Sandy,
for the compliments and the provided feedback. It was a nice little private function and I am looking forward to many more Kitten parties.
However, personally I found it a bit disappointing to see that only 2 guests from this board made an appearance, considering the large amount of inquiries and booking we gained from here. Luckily we’ve been able to attract people through different avenues (AMM, cracker, face book and The West). Anyway there will be another Kittens event in April.
Hope to see there as well!

Last edited:

TheCock

Legend Member

Thanks Sandy,
for the compliments and the provided feedback. It was a nice little private function and I am looking forward to many more Kitten parties.
However, personally I found it a bit disappointing to see that only 2 guests from this board made an appearance, considering the large amount of inquiries and booking we gained from here. Luckily we’ve been able to attract people through different avenues (AMM, cracker, face book and The West). Anyway there will be another Kittens event in April.
Hope to see there as well!

Did all the winners, the two guys and saige attend?

Manuel

Gold Member
None of the winners of the competition appeared, which was indeed a bit of a joke. Taken time to reply to 82 private messages was very time consuming and you would think that people would make up their minds. But anyway, I'm glad that things worked out for us at the end.
It was a rocky start at beginning as the place was empty until to 9pm. We finally had the numbers around 11pm. And yes, to use the stud application form as an icebreaker was a huge success.

A

ajaxswan

im only new to perth and only saw this event during the week. fortunately after a few nerves and a bit of vodka i turned up, a bit too late but luckily better late than never. luckly it was a bit slow at first so the doors were still open. did email manuel to advise him i would probably be - not the earliest

well what can i say.
what are you capable of hearing before falling over. fortunately there was some very beautiful ladies present, but dont be fooled,looks can be deceiving. after a few slaps /my jaw is much better trained now, and a bit of xxx and a bit of xxx and a very nice asia/european combination which was very strict. i was told i was vey good and will be ale to progress to a better and even higher levels next time. so i hope to serve even more beautiful ladies. thats only if they dont all go looking for massages from c pete

TheCock

Legend Member
None of the winners of the competition appeared, which was indeed a bit of a joke. Taken time to reply to 82 private messages was very time consuming and you would think that people would make up their minds. But anyway, I'm glad that things worked out for us at the end.
It was a rocky start at beginning as the place was empty until to 9pm. We finally had the numbers around 11pm. And yes, to use the stud application form as an icebreaker was a huge success.

Really? That is shocking!! If I had won, I'd be the first one there lol Does the stud rule still apply?