• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Christian Grey

Jaylily

Gold Member
Women go on slut walks to supposedly tell men they can wear what they want and it doesn't make them objects.....
book about a guy with cash making women objects of male abuse and degredation come out and ladys openly declare they would be willing to be a humiliated object...... long as the dude has cash....
women have a big enemy in the way guys perceive them... its called women

At the end of the day yes some women do that, but on the flip side a lot of women don't. But they all seem to be put into the same one category. The post should say some women, so not to class the women that don't in that category. If that makes sense.

markeys

Foundation Member
For the Fans!!!! lol

tumblr_n9ud2rmid51rv1xqno1_500.gif

fifty-shades-of-grey-15-gif-spanking-wtf-watch-the-film-saint-pauly.gif

As someone who has long enjoyed BDSM , his hand is striking the wrong place, to close to the hip, not a good or practical place to spank someone, and he is using/holding his hand wrong for want of a better term.

Hopefully this 50 shades rubbish will go away, it brings to many fools, idiots and innocent prey into BDSM

Happy2

Legend Member
As someone who has long enjoyed BDSM , his hand is striking the wrong place, to close to the hip, not a good or practical place to spank someone, and he is using/holding his hand wrong for want of a better term.

Hopefully this 50 shades rubbish will go away, it brings to many fools, idiots and innocent prey into BDSM
Thanks markeys
I was going to ask If true BDSM devotees thought the show was detrimental to the lifestyle or would bring in people not really into BDSM But by the fantasy of a movie

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
OMG take a chill pill he is a Character in a movie and a book why read so much into it and hey if I choose to Like him... good for me,,,, each to their own remember.

We all have a deep need to psycho analyse you Rach... ;)
I don't have anything against the books, not to have read them and in my opinion the only reason people are arses about their content is because the broader society isn't exposed to this world or fantasy and still has somewhat Christian views on sex and marriage so the outrage on anything that challenges the boundaries in inevitable.. Its almost like Madonna's Sex book 20 years ago hahahah.. & Yes I'm comparing Christian Grey, having not read him, to being "In bed with Madonna"... Just to stir it up a bit...
However its no different to the outrage on many other topics of contention.. People openly voice their opinions... Uneducated or otherwise.. ;)

As for when the book happens... I'm not overly sure lovely.. I saw this about a week ago and when you put the post up I was excited to tell you!!

Keryn

Gold Member
Like this place, 50 shades of Grey for one reason or another has given a once hidden sexual voice many. Whether misguided or not, being open about your fantasies can only be good.

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Women go on slut walks to supposedly tell men they can wear what they want and it doesn't make them objects.....
book about a guy with cash making women objects of male abuse and degredation come out and ladys openly declare they would be willing to be a humiliated object...... long as the dude has cash....
women have a big enemy in the way guys perceive them... its called women

LOL so all women are exactly the same and all of the exact same women who go on those walks also loved the book...I didn't realise 51% of the world's population could be generalised so easily :p I do agree that Christian Grey's abuse has been forgiven simply because of the money though...maybe for the women they can't really separate that reality as they're already putting up with abuse anyway, but wouldn't mind the cash ;)

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Thats the thing Traceyface Though the subject is tricky I believe the women who like it realise its only entertainment/fantasy

Agreed. There was probably the same discussions about Twilight (as the video mentioned, it being exactly the same thing as Fifty Shades considering Fifty Shades is merely Twilight's bastard fanfic) however the lack of sparkly vampires in the world probably makes it easier for the ladies (and some men too no doubt) to fantasise about a rich dude.