• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Christian Grey

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Im in love with Christian Grey, Infatuated, slightly obsessed possibly, can't stop thinking about him.
There i said it..... Isn't the first step of recovery admitting the problem???? I know he is not a real person but DAMMMMN i wish he was :)

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Im in love with Christian Grey, Infatuated, slightly obsessed possibly, can't stop thinking about him.
There i said it..... Isn't the first step of recovery admitting the problem???? I know he is not a real person but DAMMMMN i wish he was :)

Rach....

GREY

GREY.jpg

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I come from a CHRISTIAN background, My hair is going salt & pepper GREY .................. unsure if I am a "wannabe" as I have never read the book or seen the film.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
grey.jpg

markeys

Foundation Member
Im exactly like Christian Grey, If you can imagine 25 years after his youth has faded and he lost all his money

bushseeker

Foundation Member
50 shades...
proof women are thier own worst enemy.
bag of cash
and wonen will line up to be abused and disrespected
even like in this post... fantasize obsessively about being abused and disrespected....
make no mistake 50 shades had nothing to do with BDSM
its about disrespect and abuse from an animal that did it because his money allowed him to by providing his victims ... albeit willingly.. hence the first couple of lines of my post.

Pathetic and weak ladys... tsk tsk

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Women go on slut walks to supposedly tell men they can wear what they want and it doesn't make them objects.....
book about a guy with cash making women objects of male abuse and degredation come out and ladys openly declare they would be willing to be a humiliated object...... long as the dude has cash....
women have a big enemy in the way guys perceive them... its called women

A

Adrianna Lush

Women go on slut walks to supposedly tell men they can wear what they want and it doesn't make them objects.....
book about a guy with cash making women objects of male abuse and degredation come out and ladys openly declare they would be willing to be a humiliated object...... long as the dude has cash....
women have a big enemy in the way guys perceive them... its called women
I CAN ASSURE YOU BUSHSEEKER that the women who go on slutwalks/campaigns and rallies do not condone 'literary works' such as Fifty Shades of Grey.
and by the way...it's not women who are the biggest enemy of women...it's the media, bullshit bourgeois society and men who label other women as the problem rather than being courageous enough to stand and walk tall on these Slut walks side by side with these strong women.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Well youve judged the men in the article without knowing them so .. fairs fair and game on
for all you know the ladys had a Christian grey fantasy as well about being humiliated and objectified by rich english footballers
they just had the balls to live out thier fantasy and make cash as well

Madam

Gold Member
I have to say that 99.9% books are always better then the movies..i do love giving the movies a go most times..but Jamie Dornan just spoilt the movie for me!

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Well youve judged the men in the article without knowing them so .. fairs fair and game on
for all you know the ladys had a Christian grey fantasy as well about being humiliated and objectified by rich english footballers
they just had the balls to live out thier fantasy and make cash as well

BACK OFF BUSHSEEKER....Your bullying and intimidation tactics are wearing THIN!! Your stalking my Posts and your MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! Clearly you are more like CHRISTIAN GREY than you think BUT I"M guessing without the good looks and the money!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!