Changing My Name

C

Cathy/Diane87

Hi everyone i would just like to inform everyone that my name is being changed to my real name now so i will no longer be Diane. My name will now be Cathy i understand that this may take some time to get use to but thats ok in time we will all get it its even getting me abit confused sometimes lol. I hope everyone had a great and fun Australia day yesterday and i will talk to you soon. Cathy/Diane

J

Juicy Lucy

Cathy hi I like that name better! I had a great Aussie day even tho Im not ozzie lol Did you have a good one?

C

Cathy/Diane87

Hey Lucy thanks and yeah aussie day i was in a car driving around 4 about 8 hours during the day then came to work lol but all else considered it was a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I would like all that read this to acknowledge by putting up a post that simply says message recieved over and out. This will help me know who is using the forum wisely.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Hi Cathy I will try and remember your new name...
Ps You are looking fantastic...
xxx

C

Cathy/Diane87

Awww thanks guys that means alot :) still got abit to go but im getting there :)

D

Daisy

message recieved over and out

Hi lovely, can I call you Dathy to help with the transition process? hehehe....
And I agree with Sue, wear skirts more often to show off that sexy figure of yours!

xxDaisy

C

Cathy/Diane87

message recieved over and out

Hi lovely, can I call you Dathy to help with the transition process? hehehe....
And I agree with Sue, wear skirts more often to show off that sexy figure of yours!

xxDaisy

haha thanks luv that sweet but im sure there are many people who would prefer me to stay with the pants lol. Luv always Dathy haha. Cathyxx