• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Can't we just remove gender from life..

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...y/news-story/a5f6309a7c0d19fb60ca43cc40fdb7fc

Really can't we just remove gender, if you are a born with a vagina and functional breast and wish to live a man styled life cant we allow for that, and if you are born with a penis and non functional breasts and wish to live a feminine life just do it.... What is the issue here?

Females wear hi-vis and blunstones and work on road gangs - no issue with me, she is wearing what was male designed clothing etc etc...

A man how ever wants to work on an Mac Make-up counter BUT amazingly STILL needs to wear mens clothing, to work why if he chooses he wants to wear heels, a dress or skirts to work cant he?

Happy2

Legend Member
It is a worthy experiment Phoebe
Please feel free to come to our local tavern after the Royals-Northampton footy match in your high heels and wedding gown and let the experiment begin

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
In a perfect world luv this would be wonderful but sadly we live in a judgmental society where the expectation is to conform. Self expression and freedom doesn't exist. I personally would be more than happy to buy cosmetics from a trans gender person. In fact I think you would get better tips from them make up wise. My brother has always been gay and at times done the full drag queen thing. I saw a program few years ago of a man who lived as a women it was him seeking work, mainly high end fashion stores. It was a UK program it looked at gender neutral men and women and the everyday problems they face. It was either on the ABC or that other station, sorry mind is a blank had very little sleep last night

Phoebe

Legend Member
It is a worthy experiment Phoebe
Please feel free to come to our local tavern after the Royals-Northampton footy match in your high heels and wedding gown and let the experiment begin

What a public bar full of men... that you think I would be ridiculed, laughed at, and maybe face violence from the so called men in that bar? I think not, over items of clothing that do not come with "WOMEN ONLY" stamped on them now do they? Funny you say this Happy2 google mad mondays in the AFL and what do you see? The exact same thing BUT all that is all okay as its AFL stars right? isn't ironic dont ya think......

bushseeker

Foundation Member
its a womans world phoebe
how long do you think a lady would last living like a man?
imagine a lady at the tavern bumping into a guy spilling his drink... and instead of having hime buy her a drink she gets punched in the mouth
... Also if they started having to pay for sex you might suddenly see women flooding into the workplace and doing all the higher priced jobs instead of complaining not getting paid as much as men

Happy2

Legend Member
Go to the right bar Beep and im sure that bum wiggle of yours will get you all the free drinks and attention you can handle
The Court comes to mind

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Go to the right bar Beep and im sure that bum wiggle of yours will get you all the free drinks and attention you can handle
The Court comes to mind
Ahhh....u've been there no all bout it then?

Phoebe

Legend Member
The Court comes to mind

Yep and there goes it again for men... men whom wish to dress like women need to go to a bar full of men... but a woman can wear a pant suit anywhere.... Whom made these fucking silly unwritten laws.... did women ask to wear pant suits, collared shirts ties etc etc.. NO they fucking well did it...... Men are the fucking silliest creatures to step on this earth.... ... Really..........

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahhh....u've been there no all bout it then?
Been to the court regularly Bepp If you're scared of gay men etc I feel sorry for you
I mean they dont wear bridal gowns and high heels or anything stupid like that

Just ordinary people with a different sexual lifestyle Big whoop

Phoebe

Legend Member
Been to the court regularly Bepp If you're scared of gay men etc I feel sorry for you
I mean they dont wear bridal gowns and high heels or anything stupid like that

Just ordinary people with a different sexual lifestyle Big whoop

Obviously you have never been to connections on James street then..... I loved that place, and I am not gay, perfect place to dance to some serious beats all night and into the early hours.......... .. It was like old James St night club, but best place to have a great night was the old berlin club on roe street that went off.....

To dance in heels and a tight fighting dress Happy2 takes some great skill and co-ordination, like swinging a ho in a field ;) Until you have done that well you will never know... ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
To dance in heels and a tight fighting dress Happy2 takes some great skill and co-ordination, like swinging a ho in a field ;) Until you have done that well you will never know... ;)
I've swung a ho in a field
She was my wife not long after

zombie

Silver Member
eh, I've worn skirts plenty of times, even to work (was told in a memo to wear my "participation pants" for team building exercises being conducted; wasn't happy about being dragged in during the day when I was a night worker, so skirt it was :p)

never had any negative comments directed towards me for it either, only compliments (though I've been told people are easily scared of me, so that could be why ;))

Happy2

Legend Member
And who's going to tell a train load of burly Scotsmen
"Oi take off those tartan skirts and put on some pants You poofs "
:)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Easy done, just make sure you got an AR15 and a few full magazines full of 7.62mm Nato rounds at hand............. ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
And who's going to tell a train load of burly Scotsmen
"Oi take off those tartan skirts and put on some pants You poofs "
:)

I thought it's, "Oi!! Put on some knickers you lot, keep yer knobs to yerself..."