Can you do this??

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
WOW - this is depressing - I didn't come close

Can you touch your belly button by reaching behind your back and around your waist?

A new social media trend has kicked off in China, with thousands of netizens uploading photographs of themselves showing off their bodies and undertaking the challenge.

Popular among many young female users on Weibo, the trending topic - which translates as "reaching your belly button from behind to show your good figure" - was mentioned more than 130m times among Weibo readers.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

A new social media trend has kicked off in China, with thousands of netizens uploading photographs of themselves showing off their bodies and undertaking the challenge.

Popular among many young female users on Weibo, the trending topic - which translates as "reaching your belly button from behind to show your good figure" - was mentioned more than 130m times among Weibo readers.

indigo

Gold Member
We all are in good shape and "round is a shape".....:smug:
I wont even dare to try this...

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
bellymain3-583879.jpg

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
I can vouch that Maria can do this!!! Madame X word is as good as gold. X
Nobody is disputing that Maria can or can't do it.

We still want to see a pic.

We always want to see a pic of Maria - no matter what she is doing. :)

BTW - I have just tried AGAIN and almost dislocated my shoulder :(

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Guess the secret lies in 1) flexibility of your shoulder joint and 2) the length of your arms

upload_2015-6-23_22-1-39.jpeg

images

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
WOW - this is depressing - I didn't come close
Can you touch your belly button by reaching behind your back and around your waist?

View attachment 35952 View attachment 35953 View attachment 35954

When I first read the post the thing that came to mind was "Life goals" :p