• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Can You Be in Love With Two People at the Same Time?

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Sexuality is a large spectrum with multiple branches and versions. I'm sure there was a time in your life when you have felt certain types of love for certain people or maybe have felt things for more than 1 person at a time. There are people out there who feel as if they can have serious relationships with multiple at once.
Do you believe you can be in love with multiple people at once? Does being in love allow that?
What are your opinions about this?

1590351840665.png 1590352304180.png

MikeB

Legend Member
Its is the basis of polyamory and while western Judeo-Christian society finds the concept abhorrent (often described as "unnatural"), it is common in many cultures and to survive cannot be based solely on lust, although that may be the initial attraction.

A common element of a poly relationship is the existence of intimate relationships between more than two individuals. The individuals in such a relationship maintain an emotional attachment to each other in the same manner a monogamous couple is emotionally bonded.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Its is the basis of polyamory and while western Judeo-Christian society finds the concept abhorrent (often described as "unnatural"), it is common in many cultures and to survive cannot be based solely on lust, although that may be the initial attraction.

A common element of a poly relationship is the existence of intimate relationships between more than two individuals. The individuals in such a relationship maintain an emotional attachment to each other in the same manner a monogamous couple is emotionally bonded.
very true

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Sexuality is a large spectrum with multiple branches and versions. I'm sure there was a time in your life when you have felt certain types of love for certain people or maybe have felt things for more than 1 person at a time. There are people out there who feel as if they can have serious relationships with multiple at once.
Do you believe you can be in love with multiple people at once? Does being in love allow that?

View attachment 98847 View attachment 98848
Sure you can be in love with 2 people..... however you better make sure you have a good health insurance policy 😂😂

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I think you can only fall in love with one person at one time. Live can come into your life multiple times though

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ohhhh yes, each day I fall in love, maybe with 2 or 4 different varieties.

I would walk in and sit down, then look across the bar and fall in love...……………………………..Ohhhhh such wonderful days and adventures.
"Ohhhhhhh Sign, such wonderful memories", I am so looking forward to when the bars open there doors again.

DSC05176-e1559533705184.jpg

Lingus

Legend Member
Lark.Dingle.jpg
I'm wondering, Happy Pirate ... are you looking to frequent the bars just for a Lark, or ... do you really fancy some Dingle action ? :cool:

scsc75

Bronze Member
From personal experience do not try this as it always ends badly.
Life is complicated enough just dealing with it on your own.
Then you link up with another complicated being so adding another
one on top of that is crazy. Lol

N

nightrider

View attachment 98847 View attachment 98848
YES