• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Campbells gung ho , Julie is coy

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
The Queensland premier says Schapelle Corby should not profit from her crime and he'll see what can be done under the state's laws to prevent that.

Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop last week was reluctant to weigh into the debate, saying it was a matter for the Australian Federal Police and Department of Public Prosecutions.

Schapelle Corby has always maintained her innocence.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
The Queensland premier says Schapelle Corby should not profit from her crime and he'll see what can be done under the state's laws to prevent that.

Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop last week was reluctant to weigh into the debate, saying it was a matter for the Australian Federal Police and Department of Public Prosecutions.

Schapelle Corby has always maintained her innocence.
it amazes me on how all the pollies are getting on the ban wagon of Shapelle's alleged payment .

talk about vote hunting

svengali

Foundation Member
Gotta love the pollies.

Newman knows damn well there isn't thing one he as a State Premier can do about it so he can shout whatever garbage he likes on the subject.

Julie probably doesn't care and as for the Police - I am sure whoever pays for Schapelles's story will find a way around whatever laws may be applicable. Seeing as the crime was committed overseas and Schapelle will be in Indonesia for at least another 3 years I am not even sure our laws could be applied to her anyway.

Last edited:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
so true svengali . but it;s not what Newman can do , it is about how load he can shout about the matter .

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Gotta love the pollies.

Newman knows damn well there isn't thing one he, as a State Premier can do about it so he can shout whatever garbage he likes on the subject.

Julie probably doesn't care and as for the Police - I am sure whoever pays for Schapelles's story will find a way around whatever laws may be applicable. Seeing as the crime was committed overseas and Schapelle will be in Indonesia for at least another 3 years I am not even sure our laws could be applied to her anyway.

Your 100% right about Newman he has no more power over things overseas than the Widgiemooltha Shire. clerk BUT I don't think he knows that.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Now Bill has a short say .

Labor leader Bill Shorten says he would like to see Schapelle Corby back in Australia ''as soon as possible''.

'I would like to see that woman back in Australia as soon as possible, and that's what matters to me,'' he said in Brisbane.

"That Woman " now there was another Bill who said That Woman .

disgraced-clinton2.jpg

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Bill Shorten on wants her back in Australia so they can take what ever money she received in the past 10 years

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
As I recall the other Bill said, "I, now, I did not have sex with that woman." and he poked his index finger into the air, like he's shmoking one Cuban cigar.

Now, I am not sure what this Bill's intention is, with "That Woman".