• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Black and White Swingers Party, 10th May 2013

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Hey guys and gals,

The next "swingin'" swingers event is on the 10th of May, so come in alone, cum together or get your vouyer on and get swinging.

Held at the Pleasure Lounge, 73 Burswood road, entry through the red door ;)

the Pleasure Lounge welcomes you to our next Gala Event – Black & White Swingers Party to be held on Friday 10th May.
Hot on the heels of our hugely successful Red party; here is your opportunity to strut your sexyness in either black, white or a combination! Whether you are new or experienced, The Pleasure Lounge offers you a relaxed, safe, no pressure, no expectation environment in which to explore your wants, needs & desires.
Guest are welcome to arrive from 8pm, where you have the perfect environment to meet other sexy, genuine, fun couples and singles at Perth’s premiere venue for discerning adults.
The event costs are $80 per couple, $20 per single lady, and $100 per single man. Registration is essential; there is no last minute entry of people at the door on the night of the event. Entry for the event is strictly on a pre-arranged and approved basis.
Our event is BYO Alcohol. A limited amount of Mixers are available on the night; light snacks & nibbles are provided during the evening.

Last edited:

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
So gala on the 10th, swingers on the 11th?
Might have to talk to the wife. :D

Swingers Gala on the 10th, my apologies Marriedman82 i confused myself with the dates and forgot to correct them, just modded now ^.^