bitching about other people's thread's

F

frankqld

I have only been on this site for a couple of months and the one thing that really f**king pisses me off is the close-minded,un-educated,snobbish,and arrogant people who think that if they have not seen it then it must be a lie,or does not exist,for those who are like that then follow this simple suggestion:if you dont like a thread,or dont believe it could possibly be true then dont post what you think,just move on to another thread that agrees with your own close-mindedness.:BangHead::angry1::violent1:

T

trailblazer

i have removed all my posts

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
Confucius he say "nothing: often smart thing to do, always smart thing to say."

Svengali, he say: What you describe is the downside of many bulletin boards but I honestly don't think it has ever been much of a problem on this one.or have I missed something???

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
I totally agree with frankqld
I've been accused of "lying" about a story where I contracted an STD from a WL, "Fck". And, just because, according to them, (another WL) " it was a rare occurrence, I could be lying...
I mean, I got it and I’m over it & why would anyone want to lie about it.??? FCK!!!!!
I think there are some Elitist types who frequent this forum & others who write as if they would never use or be involved with a WL.

So, to all You prude Fckrs.
Just Fck of out of here and go write on a “ I love me” Forum.

Last edited:
A

Alecia the Foxx

Ho Hum.

If you are "over it," why are you still bleating about it?????

You let everyone know that you didn't want it discussed, but now you are bringing it up. Say what u mean. Or say nothing. :violent5:

F

Farm Boy

I totally agree with frankqld
I've been accused of "lying" about a story where I contracted an STD from a WL, "Fck". And, just because, according to them, (another WL) " it was a rare occurrence, I could be lying...
I mean, I got it and I’m over it & why would anyone want to lie about it.??? FCK!!!!!
I think there are some Elitist types who frequent this forum & others who write as if they would never use or be involved with a WL.

So, to all You prude Fckrs.
Just Fck of out of here and go write on a “ I love me” Forum.

By the way on with it how are those big balls of yours no problems of late?

Onwithit

Gold Member
Hey, Farm Boy.
Well now, my wife loved the sensation of big balls when they first started growing, until they started to hurt bad after a few days & I could not use them and all the rest of the stuff that happened.
But She had mentioned that I should look for some sort of rubber sex toy that a guy can strap on, to normal balls & or dick, and make a mans balls feel like they are huge & heavy when bonking.
I reckon they could have different size and weights.

What do you think?

Onwithit

Gold Member
Ok I will, but I was hoping some readers would have already seen something, somewhere.
The other thing is, what if I was to make a vibrator or that has a C clamp or jaw that can grab around the base of an erect penis and shake it and different frequencies. A bit like those olive tree shaking machines.
Although electric motor and reducer/lever type mechanism would be quieter than a electro mechanical, oscillating frequency, dependent or basic counterweight vibrator.
Can anyone on this forum tell me why most “sex aid” vibrators are counterweight types. Is it just the lower cost ?
I think electric motor & reducer lever types should be better, they probably make them already? anyone!
I never buy sex aids except for booze & a brown paper bag with a picture of El MacPhersons face glued to one side of it. LOL.
Hey, I wonder if well fitting masks of different well known celebrities, male and female, would make really good Sex Aids & not just for ugly people.
I could wear the Brad Pitt mask & she could wear a Jennifer Aniston mask, & we could fantasise & fck about making up again, how romantic.LOL

Last edited:

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Back to the OP (do u know what that means Frank?)

What a joke ...boo hoo hoo...toughen up big fella !!

"people are picking on me"....welcome to the world of internet forums...what do u expect if u post such trash that you have been....

close minded, un-educated, snobbish, arrogant...couple of words there that an educated person would realise don't go together my friend...

I am more educated than 99.9% of the population - hence I am very snobbish and arrogant and proud of it!! (gee that comments going to annoy some people hey!!)

The quicker u realise forums are about banter the more fun you will have..

Some words of advice (that I doubt you will understand but I'm going to provide them anyway); You have taken offence to another person's objective critique of your published material and asked them not to post if they don't like what you say ...hence, you are in fact the one that is "closed minded" and in effect trying to stop other people's opinion.

In addition, you are also afraid of constructing an argument ....something that old people and the uneducated (generally speaking of course) can't come to terms with in particular on internet forums where this is common and accepted practice.

Good luck with that big slong of yours mate and make sure no one's watching when you and the Mrs are doing it!!