• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Biggest difference between men and women?

Happy2

Legend Member
Not sure thats a Boy /Girl divide - more a city/country as done the same at the Farmstead myself, tho we usually head back to the farm house for the wines and whisky. I loved camp drafting as a youngster and setting up camp after a hard days riding sitting around the camp with the smells of the horses sweat, cattle snorts and brays and the tobacco of the stockies. Something about it is wonderful - tho there was only one other female with me we were accepted as one of the blokes - no sooking or preciousness, hard days work and earned your right to sit around the fire after camped down. Sigh lovely thing to do H2! ! Me a city bound chicks envy you country blokes that!!
I'm sure you prefer sitting in your hot tub with a glass of good whiskey after a big day Nowadays Amanda

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
What gets me is they say farmers work from sun up to sun down, but our own mr Happy2 is always in talkinsex...... Hmmm whos working his fields? LOL