• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

BEST SEX EVER

RubySilk

Silver Member
best-negative-space.jpg

Negative Space..
Wow where is that?!

B

Bee

Orgasms a privilege most women don't get to experience,reason are many,every woman is capable of multiple orgasms if dealt with in the proper right way an understanding of the most sensitive parts of a woman's lower body.A woman is more capable of orgasms without the insertion of a penis.The Art of Yoni,which I'm about to explain to all of you.Yoni is a ancient art of gentle massage,unrushed pleasure to a woman's vagina,to enhance this a dim lit room and lit candles,a mattress on the floor.Now in the right hands you will experience pleasure like non other.Orgasms are derived from gentle ,patterned ,well lubricated stimulation of the clitoris,which results in a clitoral orgasm,followed through with the G-Spot stimulation which will result with another orgasm,going further down to the A-spot ,for another orgasm.this all may sound easy but not so,if done wrongly it can be a turn off or can result in bruise n hurt,only a person with this know how in the art of Yoni.trust me I know what I'm talking about.enjoy,cheers Edwin
WOW !!!

inquisitive

Inquisitive
Silver Member
All sex is great.. Very rarely however there is a connection between two people that moves great sex to what can only be described as an incredible encounter. Fortunately for me I can say that I have been lucky enough to have had this amazing experience with a couple of ladies in my limited time exploring this avenue of my sensuality.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Alright, this story was 10 years ago on the cliched dark and stormy night.

I met up with these girls I knew at a pub and happened to meet another one of their friends. Loads of chemistry so a short time later i find myself in front of this friendly & busty goddess. Things were going great, she was loving my oral skills and then went to return the favour. I was hard but within 30seconds i went soft in her mouth. No teeth or anything!! Not a big deal, she worked hard to get things back on track and then the moment i was inside her, it went soft again. She tried so hard, but it happened again. I was horrified but she was humiliated and left in tears.

Fast forward 2 nights and one of them has a bit of a kickback and she's there. Really awkward but i knew their was a main bedroom with a spa. Got her alone, worked hard to patch things up and ended up in the spa. What followed was hours of amazing chemistry and the most intense sex i've had. Soaked bedsheets, a toy from her handbag etc. Wake up to do it all again, followed by lunch. That set the tone for the next 8 or 9 months of unreal sex until she became batshit crazy!
You gave her too much lol and pushed her over the edge

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Sir Cruiser...I don't know who anyone really is here...I live in total oblivion...called "Bee's happy place"
However in saying that I am most sure you are as eloquent and loving as Edwin

:)o_O:angelic::oops::confused:;):mask::D
Well the Legend has been known as a great artist in the prose of threads within the forum. Eloquent, well trained in the art of love and has been known to be very oral in his delivery. :)

kneaded relief

Gold Member
Sir Cruiser...I don't know who anyone really is here...I live in total oblivion...called "Bee's happy place"
However in saying that I am most sure you are as eloquent and loving as Edwin

:)o_O:angelic::oops::confused:;):mask::D
Wow Wow,The Golden Shinning Bee,Thank you for those beautiful words on Opinion,yes I am a victim of self confessed Love,its the most beautiful quality a human can possess.Some time back I put up a thread on Universal Love,a place to understand the alignment of one heart.Bee you set an example by nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee

kneaded relief

Gold Member
.Some more light on this Subject,will result in very best in love sex.The Greatest degree of inner Tranquillity comes from the development of Love and Compassion,The more we care for the happiness of other's,the greater is our own sense of Well-being.

Reactions: Bee

MrJwhite

Gold Member
When you place your partners needs wants and desires above your own.

To fulfill them, physically, emotionally,
To listen, to be open and non judgemental,
To be patient,
To be their best friend
Is the pathway to better sex