Bedford | Total Wellness | Started Roster

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
According to Total Wellness Bedford, they have some stunning females that will entice you to the best massage in Bedford. Our girls are quite enthusiastic, and we give you the best massage in the area in pristine massage rooms with showers. Take advantage of the exceptional tantric massage we provide while also taking advantage of the best massage therapy for your health.

Portrait-2.jpg

Landscape-1.jpg

Dantran

Gold Member
Yes. I took a punt with Wendy.
She is a fairly attractive lady and seemed keen to please. Quite a pouch left hanging from birth by the looks
Unless she saw a fantastic surgeon in Singapore these aren’t her pics. Previous ones on this forum were accurate
Agree. But 1 thing made me sad was after extra she should take care of me first instead of went to bath. And 1 more thing i booked for 1h but after 45min she told me time up. I did not mind that time just let others know

JT777

Gold Member
Agree. But 1 thing made me sad was after extra she should take care of me first instead of went to bath. And 1 more thing i booked for 1h but after 45min she told me time up. I did not mind that time just let others know
Yeah. If they ask first it’s less annoying
Too common though and the ladies should really shower after we leave
Wendy answered a phone call mid session. Seemed like her boyfriend. Definitely should be done after we leave 🤣