be careful camping....with ur kids,lol.

F

frankqld

a little while ago my wife and i were camping with our two under five's toddlers,we had a long day with the little buggers getting into everything,playing hide n seek when we didn't know it etc...that night we waited till they went to sleep and thought we would have a f**k b4 bed,so we're into it,me laying down she on top,after a few minutes she gets the giggles so i ses whats up? and she ses look left, i do and i see my daughter straddling my sleeping boy,copying the wife by bouncing up and down on him. Now if you go camping with young kids,make sure they ARE asleep b4 conducting night rituals,as kids love to try and copy what their parents do,lol.

oz-surfer

Gold Member
sorry - but as the parent of two childeren roughly the same age, this just sounds like bullshit to me.....and if it is real (as if), what kind of sick parents just stay in the same position and begin to laugh instead of stopping and covering up....come on...

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Wow oz-surfer that's a lil uncalled for, why couldn't that be real? I could imagine that happening, and if the kids are toddlers then they wouldn't know any different so it's not drama if they laughed first before covering up.

Jeez.

F

frankqld

sorry - but as the parent of two childeren roughly the same age, this just sounds like bullshit to me.....and if it is real (as if), what kind of sick parents just stay in the same position and begin to laugh instead of stopping and covering up....come on...

we had the sheet over us,so we were covered from the start.

F

frankqld

Wow oz-surfer that's a lil uncalled for, why couldn't that be real? I could imagine that happening, and if the kids are toddlers then they wouldn't know any different so it's not drama if they laughed first before covering up.

Jeez.

thank you dragons_princess,its nice to know that you can c the truth and the funny side,i put this true story up so people could have a laugh at my expense,not for some to call me a low down dirty liar,lol.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

0a8dfd21dac55638aa9385bee2bf91692

Last edited by a moderator:
S

skyline1241

a little while ago my wife and i were camping with our two under five's toddlers,we had a long day with the little buggers getting into everything,playing hide n seek when we didn't know it etc...that night we waited till they went to sleep and thought we would have a f**k b4 bed,so we're into it,me laying down she on top,after a few minutes she gets the giggles so i ses whats up? and she ses look left, i do and i see my daughter straddling my sleeping boy,copying the wife by bouncing up and down on him. Now if you go camping with young kids,make sure they ARE asleep b4 conducting night rituals,as kids love to try and copy what their parents do,lol.

I also think so.
Thanks you for the post.
:)

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeah Good little yarn frankqld. Good to see most people take it in the spirit intended

F

Farm Boy

I think I will take some of your posts with a grain of salt Frank,
but if we can put that to one side Good luck with the new wife and family and be the best dad you can its a hard job .

Happy2

Legend Member
Whats this hard job bit Farmboy?

Dad spoils them rotten & the better half fixes the problems we create

F

Farm Boy

Your right H2 its a big job for mum , and when the kids are clean and in bed the house tidy dishes done and she turned off the lights+ TV '
MUMMY STILL HAS ONE MORE THING TO DO.
and its not putting out the cat .