• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

bali trip

anynameuwish

Gold Member
had the opportunity to go to bali with some friends, and had never been before and thought "why the hell not"

after some reading on here and there, there were a few places i wanted to try.

flame spa:

took a trip to flame spa, they say booking is preferred but you have to setup an account because they want a deposit, which i could not be bothered doing.

so i rocked up there, its a really nice place, inside and out. some girls at the counter asked if i have booking, which i didnt. was told to sit in like a little open room (where there is a "menu" and you discuss what youre after) super professional.

they said as i didnt book there was only 2 girls left, so not wanting one to be alone i got both - 1.7m rupiah which is 170$ b2b massage.

lead into a room, but before that, you lock all your belongings up. into the room which is pretty big and each room has a shower and or spa.

ill say it again, the facility is amazing. top notch. you have a shower then lay on the big mattress, in come the girls (which they showed me what they look like on a tablet before hand, normally you pick with a bunch of them in a room) they both start off with a massage in lingerie with some light teasing from both, after 20 or so mins they get naked and cover you with warm coconut oil/butter i think it was and things get more sensual with more attention to your happy place.

with both of them sliding over you and each other with hands running everywhere. then comes the flip and theres grinding, rubbing titty fucking, butt cheek fucking, all sorts of slippery fun.

one went 69 and as they both played with my junk, the one on top told me to lick her out, now i love eating out but i just could not do it. i was rubbing her and light fingering but just couldnt get my self to eat that pussy, im sure they are super clean but didnt want to risk it, and she didnt even suck my dick so, i could have been tempted if she returned the favour, but i didnt even really wanna get an UCBJ.

when things start ramping up and they are both grinding and jerking you off and moaning and you bust a nut, they slowly wind you down.

all three of us went into the shower, where they both clean you up, washing every where thoroughly and having a pretty good conversation (their english was fine for a good conversation) and you all help wash each other. they were funny and cheeky and a great time.

i asked if there is more girls on and they said, the best time to arrive is between 4pm and 6pm as there are more girls. and not "left overs" which they were referring to them selves lol

when i was done and dressed and got all my stuff from the locker, the boss lady at the counter asked for feedback, and all i said was i could not be bothered setting up an account and it would be good to book a session another way, so she said you can try and book on whatsapp, which i did the next time....

sway spa,

so knowing what i know from flame, i messaged sway on whatsapp and asked when was a good time to visit, and they said best time is between 4-5pm which i made a booking for 4:30 and went down.

premises is nice, not as nice as flame tho. the girl at the desk, was probably the most beautiful Indonesian( if she was indo, i duno) ive seen in my life, absolute model material.

paid for one girl 60min b2b basic room, i think it was 750k rupiah so, 75$. she lead me to a room, which you choose between at the time, 7 girls. and they all greet you with a big in sync HELLLOOOOOOO. so i pick my girl and was led into a 2nd room. (this room is no where as good as flame rooms but its ok, tho it was a basic room) in she walks and we have some small chat, english not as good but good enough. but before she walked in the hot boss lady said if you want extra, you can do BJ for 400k rupia. which i thought hmm maybe. when i was talking to the massage girl, who was very pretty, slender and had a beautiful face, but had some fkt up teeth and i thought, nah ill pass on the bj. the massage was similar to flame, as in 20 mins of lingerie massage with some teasing, and some light jerking as youre laying down. she gets naked and starts the body slides with more teasing. then you flip and same deal, she is all over you grinding, teasing and playing as im playing with her shaven puss. the thing with the sway location, is that its at the end of a dead end road, and i all i could thing was setup scenarios with police trapping me in there lol.

once you finish and she cleans you up, you hop into the shower where you clean each other, she cleans you all over, and when she is on her knees, doing your legs, your dick is right near her mouth and it was so hard to not to say. *doit do it do it, its only 40$, do it* but alas i couldnt do it, wish i brought a condom with me. but wasnt feeling the natural services.

we have a lil chat, dry up, get dressed and leave.

magig hands,

ive heard about this place, its in sanur tho, a no thrills basic massage rub n tug.

rocked up and girl asked "massage ?" which i answer "well, yes" basic room basic everything, get a not so awesome massage, with a not so awesome handjob, with the beds thats look kinda gross, with a sheet they probably dont change. and when youre done, they clean you up with tissues, then go to the sink and wet a micro fibre towel thats been used dont know how many times, to clean the oil off you, which i said, its ok ill clean it my self.

ive heard people say theyve had great times at this place, and got unbj's and daty but it kinda grossed me out a bit and wanted none of it.

it was ok for the experience, but flame and swell is where i would go again.

flame 2nd time.

messaged them on whatsapp, said i dont want to sign up but want to book, said i was there a few days ago. they asked my name and i gave them the name i gave at the time. and i was booked in for 5pm.

get there, all the same, but this time paid for one girl b2b 60min. was led to a room full of girls, funnily enough, picked one of the same girls i had last time, she has a pretty face and a good attitude.

pretty much all the same as last time, but i always find one girl is better than 2, as one is always more adventurous and we had a little more fun.

shower clean up all the same, and a good chat, and i was on my way.

didnt get to try riverview, but wish i did

wasnt feeling the massage girls on the streets, felt like i was gonna get robbed or they were pretty old.

flame and sway, were great but more on the pricey side (well flame is, but worth it). tho i recommend them if youre over there.

while i was over there, and had a good time, i really missed my aussie AMP's lol. as soon as i got back, i booked one of my fav's, and was glad to be home.
bali isnt for me for punting, i like it here way more.

John Smithl

Legend Member
had the opportunity to go to bali with some friends, and had never been before and thought "why the hell not"

flame spa:

took a trip to flame spa, they say booking is preferred but you have to setup an account because they want a deposit, which i could not be bothered doing.

so i rocked up there, its a really nice place, inside and out. some girls at the counter asked if i have booking, which i didnt. was told to sit in like a little open room (where there is a "menu" and you discuss what youre after) super professional.

they said as i didnt book there was only 2 girls left, so not wanting one to be alone i got both - 1.7m rupiah which is 170$ b2b massage.

lead into a room, but before that, you lock all your belongings up. into the room which is pretty big and each room has a shower and or spa.

ill say it again, the facility is amazing. top notch. you have a shower then lay on the big mattress, in come the girls (which they showed me what they look like on a tablet before hand, normally you pick with a bunch of them in a room) they both start off with a massage in lingerie with some light teasing from both, after 20 or so mins they get naked and cover you with warm coconut oil/butter i think it was and things get more sensual with more attention to your happy place.

with both of them sliding over you and each other with hands running everywhere. then comes the flip and theres grinding, rubbing titty fucking, butt cheek fucking, all sorts of slippery fun.

one went 69 and as they both played with my junk, the one on top told me to lick her out, now i love eating out but i just could not do it. i was rubbing her and light fingering but just couldnt get my self to eat that pussy, im sure they are super clean but didnt want to risk it, and she didnt even suck my dick so, i could have been tempted if she returned the favour, but i didnt even really wanna get an UCBJ.

when things start ramping up and they are both grinding and jerking you off and moaning and you bust a nut, they slowly wind you down.

all three of us went into the shower, where they both clean you up, washing every where thoroughly and having a pretty good conversation (their english was fine for a good conversation) and you all help wash each other. they were funny and cheeky and a great time.

i asked if there is more girls on and they said, the best time to arrive is between 4pm and 6pm as there are more girls. and not "left overs" which they were referring to them selves lol

when i was done and dressed and got all my stuff from the locker, the boss lady at the counter asked for feedback, and all i said was i could not be bothered setting up an account and it would be good to book a session another way, so she said you can try and book on whatsapp, which i did the next time....

sway spa,

so knowing what i know from flame, i messaged sway on whatsapp and asked when was a good time to visit, and they said best time is between 4-5pm which i made a booking for 4:30 and went down.

premises is nice, not as nice as flame tho. the girl at the desk, was probably the most beautiful Indonesian( if she was indo, i duno) ive seen in my life, absolute model material.

paid for one girl 60min b2b basic room, i think it was 750k rupiah so, 75$. she lead me to a room, which you choose between at the time, 7 girls. and they all greet you with a big in sync HELLLOOOOOOO. so i pick my girl and was led into a 2nd room. (this room is no where as good as flame rooms but its ok, tho it was a basic room) in she walks and we have some small chat, english not as good but good enough. but before she walked in the hot boss lady said if you want extra, you can do BJ for 400k rupia. which i thought hmm maybe. when i was talking to the massage girl, who was very pretty, slender and had a beautiful face, but had some fkt up teeth and i thought, nah ill pass on the bj. the massage was similar to flame, as in 20 mins of lingerie massage with some teasing, and some light jerking as youre laying down. she gets naked and starts the body slides with more teasing. then you flip and same deal, she is all over you grinding, teasing and playing as im playing with her shaven puss. the thing with the sway location, is that its at the end of a dead end road, and i all i could thing was setup scenarios with police trapping me in there lol.

once you finish and she cleans you up, you hop into the shower where you clean each other, she cleans you all over, and when she is on her knees, doing your legs, your dick is right near her mouth and it was so hard to not to say. *doit do it do it, its only 40$, do it* but alas i couldnt do it, wish i brought a condom with me. but wasnt feeling the natural services.

magig hands,

ive heard about this place, its in sanur tho, a no thrills basic massage rub n tug.

rocked up and girl asked "massage ?" which i answer "well, yes" basic room basic everything, get a not so awesome massage, with a not so awesome handjob, with the beds thats look kinda gross, with a sheet they probably dont change. and when youre done, they clean you up with tissues, then go to the sink and wet a micro fibre towel thats been used dont know how many times, to clean the oil off you, which i said, its ok ill clean it my self.

ive heard people say theyve had great times at this place, and got unbj's and daty but it kinda grossed me out a bit and wanted none of it.

flame 2nd time.

messaged them on whatsapp, said i dont want to sign up but want to book, said i was there a few days ago. they asked my name and i gave them the name i gave at the time. and i was booked in for 5pm.

get there, all the same, but this time paid for one girl b2b 60min. was led to a room full of girls, funnily enough, picked one of the same girls i had last time, she has a pretty face and a good attitude.

pretty much all the same as last time, but i always find one girl is better than 2, as one is always more adventurous and we had a little more fun.

wasnt feeling the massage girls on the streets, felt like i was gonna get robbed or they were pretty old.

flame and sway, were great but more on the pricey side (well flame is, but worth it). tho i recommend them if youre over there.

while i was over there, and had a good time, i really missed my aussie AMP's lol. as soon as i got back, i booked one of my fav's, and was glad to be home.
Great reviews! Thorough đź‘Ť

tsmith

Silver Member

flame spa:

sway spa,

magig hands,

flame 2nd time.

Really appreciate the effort in this review. Well done.

Chief

Diamond Member

flame spa:

sway spa,

magig hands,

flame 2nd time.

Wonderful reviews. Thankyou. Would love to know the favourite you visited on your return. Thanks.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
the one on top told me to lick her out, now i love eating out but i just could not do it. i was rubbing her and light fingering but just couldnt get my self to eat that pussy, im sure they are super clean but didnt want to risk it, and she didnt even suck my dick so, i could have been tempted if she returned the favour, but i didnt even really wanna get an UCBJ.
You done me proud son.

your dick is right near her mouth and it was so hard to not to say. *doit do it do it, its only 40$, do it* but alas i couldnt do it, wish i brought a condom with me. but wasnt feeling the natural services.
You done it again son.

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member

flame spa:

sway spa,

magig hands,

flame 2nd time.

10/10 mate great review