imnowretired

Silver Member
Hey, I'm having trouble uploading my avatar, I'm unable to see the bottom of the page I'm guessing where the 'submit' button is, it comes up as a box over the page I'm on, when i scroll it scrolls the page underneath.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I added your avatar, I hope this is the one. I will check with solact at what was causing the problem.

magrov

Diamond Member
Now that is an avatar I could look at all day!

I'm having a similar problem, it won't let me pick one.

magrov

Diamond Member
I have admittedly not seen a great deal of posteriors from that angle but from what I have seen you take pole position (pun intended). Wow.

imnowretired

Silver Member
So last weekend I stayed in a hotel for work purposes and whilst getting ready for a booking today I realised I was missing a vibrator, thinking back i remembered it in its pretty box charging on the desk of the hotel room I had last week.
I rang the hotel, and yes I left it in the room.... I'm glad its there, but I'm not so thrilled I have to go pick it up.....

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhh well, things always do happen! or S**T happens to us all, at least you can recover your property.
Cheers

Dallas

Legend Member
When you go and pick it up, just say you wanted to pick up your 500GB memory stick - it holds so much data that it vibrates :p

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
not as embarrassing as my vibe story.At Hong Kong airport 20 years ago and i was called out by security, who had my suitcase, they wanted mew to open it, as a buzzing noise was coming from the bag. My partner of the time was horrified.....lol