• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

bad to be very wet? my friend said if ur too wet it doesnt give him enough friction

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
how about guy cycles? how long does a mans sperm supply take to be renewed usually? is there sperm in each coming? the 3rd time is watery and not as sticky as the first 2. if its watery does it still entail sperm??

Well lady, the more you squirt the less dense the population will be in the Spermo Kingdom. I guess the right question is, how long before a guy can get aroused again and be ready to cannonball those sperms into the dark hole? It normally takes about an hour (*cough cough*) or less for some to be able to erect the flag pole again. I guess alot depends on how much spousal arousal is being provided. The Spermo Kingdom will never run out of citizens to shoot out of the cannon. But you will find the number to decline if used very often.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I think its about 3days to go back to full load.
But this doesnt mean orgasm snd ejaculating cant happen much more often
As for how long between reloads otherwise known as the refrectory period
This varies immensly and is affected by age. Alcohol and drugs.
For a young guy 3to 5times in an hour would not be uncommon
20min to maybe much longer after middle age
Very highly dependant on the individual though

polly4bed

Gold Member
Well lady, the more you squirt the less dense the population will be in the Spermo Kingdom. I guess the right question is, how long before a guy can get aroused again and be ready to cannonball those sperms into the dark hole? It normally takes about an hour (*cough cough*) or less for some to be able to erect the flag pole again. I guess alot depends on how much spousal arousal is being provided. The Spermo Kingdom will never run out of citizens to shoot out of the cannon. But you will find the number to decline if used very often.

its ok i guess cos i do not think i am good for a baby (but i can babysit but only 8yearolds-12-yearolds). so yep just for curiousity/science. pink hole* lol!
sperm/ejulations is clean doncha think? i never worry about if its still on my knees or whatever, so i do not have a shower after he does it :D
do some guys feel better squirting between boobs than v, or always v?

polly4bed

Gold Member
I think its about 3days to go back to full load.
But this doesnt mean orgasm snd ejaculating cant happen much more often
As for how long between reloads otherwise known as the refrectory period
This varies immensly and is affected by age. Alcohol and drugs.
For a young guy 3to 5times in an hour would not be uncommon
20min to maybe much longer after middle age
Very highly dependant on the individual though

oh 3 days is a long wait if they try to have a baby. but i guess its probably still enough for a baby even if not reloaded. my mums bf is middle aged and he did it with mum and he STILL has erections at breaky.

Barbosa

Gold Member
Ayyyyeee rubbing clit, great idea, I would keep going with that idea, you can never have to much of a good thing happening.
my bf had to push hard to go through and it hurt a tiny bit so i rubbed clit and it helped him make it through luckily :pp so i keep rubbing clit a lot each time i ride since.

W

Wayne Kerr

If you have a new BF every 30 minutes that will make you less wet plus increase your bank balance.

Insane cowboy

Bronze Member
my bf had to push hard to go through and it hurt a tiny bit so i rubbed clit and it helped him make it through luckily :pp so i keep rubbing clit a lot each time i ride since.

You should of made him use his tongue on your clit, way better than fingers.

N

nightrider

i'm thinking of sleeping with my bf,
but my friend said that a man told her that his gf is soaking wet when excited and it makes his peniss slip through too easily :oops:
could this happen to me too? it would be embarrassing cos i really like him and he asked for us to sleep together.

Your friend is an idiot, a pussy can not be too wet in the same way you cannot be too happy.....
I always take it as a personal compliment and do my best work...
No need to overthink this issue just do it as the Nike man says...

nobby01

Gold Member
Wet is the best.
nothing better than feeling your partner wet and hot . A big turn on