• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

bad to be very wet? my friend said if ur too wet it doesnt give him enough friction

polly4bed

Gold Member
i'm thinking of sleeping with my bf,
but my friend said that a man told her that his gf is soaking wet when excited and it makes his peniss slip through too easily :oops:
could this happen to me too? it would be embarrassing cos i really like him and he asked for us to sleep together.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I would have thought that "wet" is better than any real kind of friction. OUCH :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I agree with Harry161, communication is the key!!
PS;- been very wet is a lot of fun and very good
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Communication is the key. Ask your bf what he likes. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed

sparky

Legend Member
If its tight the wetter the better if not it can lose a bit of the feel but im thinking you would still be tight :) and as Harry said if he thinks its too wet lick it dry if he doesn't want to lick it trade him :) never known too many guys that don't like to lick pussy

Dallas

Legend Member
I agree with Sparky and given your boyfriends age, I don't think it will be an issue, in fact cumming too quickly is often the issue for a guy who's younger, so if anything, you being very lubricated will probably only make him last a little longer and make it more fun! Easier said than done but I wouldn't worry too much about that, just enjoy the moment - penetration is only a small part of the overall experience of sex so just enjoy it all!! ;-))... oh and I suspect he'll totally get off on your heightened sensitivity! :)

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
i'm thinking of sleeping with my bf,
but my friend said that a man told her that his gf is soaking wet when excited and it makes his peniss slip through too easily :oops:
could this happen to me too? it would be embarrassing cos i really like him and he asked for us to sleep together.
I strongly suspect this thread is bullshit but if you are a 19yo girl your BF can consider himself privileged to have you as you are.

gazzman

Gold Member
If a girl is wet its the biggest turn on for us. When a girl is dry it means shes not into us. Thats why hookers use lube real girls shouldnt need lube. Had a 1 night stand once that lubed herself up felt like i was at a knock shop.

polly4bed

Gold Member
sparky maybe, cos the man that my friend told me about was older so his gf was probably not as inexperienced as me.

dallas i was putting off any sexual relationship with my bf but today we started making out and he does seem to have a erections fast lol.

gazzman would you mean a knock shop? sorry lol not heard it before.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
guys go wet fast, my bf has a spot in his pants lol.

Guys get wet too but not at the volume of the female clam. At my age my well has not dried lol...prolong arousal without happy end causes oozing of wetness but no tampon needed.

polly4bed

Gold Member
Guys get wet too but not at the volume of the female clam. At my age my well has not dried lol...prolong arousal without happy end causes oozing of wetness but no tampon needed.

you mean if we are in public and feel aroused but cannot relieve then we have too much wetness but if we are relieved of our arousal then the wetness stops i agree for sure.

polly4bed

Gold Member
but it does not stop forever , you still need to go home if your mind stays on a crush you might have or something else that makes you needy.

Zane_1

Gold Member
All jokes aside, and certainly taking into consideration the basic truth that wetter is better, there is a little bit of truth to the OP's original question.

Those of us who visit WL's will have come across a few occasions where the lady uses way way too much lube and whilst the artificial is somewhat different in texture to natural, it amounts to much the same thing in the end for the guys experience.

Ladies who are not feeling lazy (or bored) and have a little experience will exercise a certain amount of muscle control to enhance their own experience and this in turn will enhance the mans experience as well. So, whilst being fully lubed is definitely a good thing and friction, per se, is definitely a bad thing, a good 'grip' down there is possibly what the OP's friend is really talking about.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
you mean if we are in public and feel aroused but cannot relieve then we have too much wetness but if we are relieved of our arousal then the wetness stops i agree for sure.

With arousal comes the burning desire to quench that fire. The wetness may stop momentarily, till the next cycle of burning desire to resolve that arousal.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
sorry not sure what your terms mean/

i know why you say that its cos i speak like a baby, everybody tells me this everytime i go online. but i am 19 i promise :(

Wrong thinking by everyone its the other side of life that might be P 4 bed problem .

Urge Incontinence - Most common in the elderly. Urge incontinence is the frequent, sudden urge to urinate with little control of the bladder (especially when sleeping, drinking, or listening to running water). It’s a problem with an over sensitive bladder.

polly4bed

Gold Member
With arousal comes the burning desire to quench that fire. The wetness may stop momentarily, till the next cycle of burning desire to resolve that arousal.

how about guy cycles? how long does a mans sperm supply take to be renewed usually? is there sperm in each coming? the 3rd time is watery and not as sticky as the first 2. if its watery does it still entail sperm??