Ask a question....any question

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Is Darth (aka heavy breather) really Luke's father? Really? I thought he would have fathered R2D2 instead.

Happy2

Legend Member
Darth Vader fell on hard times Homie I believe he just rings W/L's and does that heavy breathing malarkey on the line Nowadays to fill in his days

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So can we safely assume that it's Darth calling when you got a heavy breather on the other line? No need to panic?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Cool bananas...I shall tell the heavy breather next time, that he should be seeking a Mark Hamill...

Ms Sue

Legend Member
My daughter had to write questions on things she doesn't understand in her English class ...
so out of the mouth of a 13 yrs girl ....

• Why do we do homework after going to school for 6 hours???.
  • Why do the squiggly light bulb make a difference???
  • Why do people comment on every little thing someone also does???
  • Why do people do wrong when they know they are going to get in trouble.???????
Ms Sue
:):):):):)

Ms Sue

Legend Member
What is a chafing dish for?
A chafing dish (from the French chauffer, "to make warm") is a kind of portable grate raised on a tripod, originally heated with charcoal in a brazier, and used for foods that require gentle cooking, away from the "fierce" heat of direct flames. The chafing dish could be used at table or provided with a cover for keeping food warm on a buffet. Double dishes that provide a protective water jacket are known as bains-marie and help keep delicate foods, such as fish, warm while preventing overcooking.

Happy2

Legend Member
And do beings on other planets point to our sun and say In that solar system the ugliest species in the universe dwell Only small eyes and they have hair and stubby little fingers And when we use the universal friendship greeting of a probing finger they scream as if it is insulting?