Are you someone who avoids confrontation..?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Are you someone who avoids confrontation? Not necessarily as in a fight confrontation, just interactions in your everyday life.

Examples:

If you are at a restaurant and the food you ordered wasn't very nice, would you express your dissatisfaction, or just eat it and never go to the restaurant again? This also applied to punting. If you were dissatisfied with the service from a WL, would you tell her or her boss at the time or wait to vent your dissatisfaction on forums or just never return.

Or if you were walking down the street with your girl and you walk pass a bunch of guys, who start talking #*&^!, would you confront them or keep on walking?

C

colzilla

I very rarely get confrontational with crappy service from a w/l or a restaurant unless the service is absolutely appalling. I just take my business elsewhere.

But in life in general. If I think someone is treating me unfairly or taking advantage of me, taking me for granted etc. I don't mind a bit of confrontation. Try and get my point across.

As for the guys talking shit to my girl. I'd probably keep walking. Being dickheads is punishment enough for people like that.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Depends entirely on the situation. I used to be what you might call a 'hot head' with a short temper fighting every fight coming my way. Very tiring and very energy consuming. Well now a bit older and hopefully wiser I do choose my fights and sometimes it is just no worth the effort. In saying that......some people just have a way that pushes my buttons and I still go off......regardless of the situation. Nothing to be proud of put if somebody really wants to pull my leg....hello......I am not standing back just watching. :boxing:

R.xxxxxxxxxx

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I agree with what you say Rochelle, depends on the situation. Though i believe in saying what you think to the person or persons involved, if you believe you are in the right, or apologise if you are wrong.