Are you racist??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Aaah, Punk Zebra a sign of intelligence. And do take some care to improve your standard of English - "your are"?

Anastacia, where are the personal attacks? If anything I can see you've made them on a whole race and religion of people, made allegations against families and haven't backed them up. You've been shown up. And your endorsing Punk Zebra's deep intellect seems to confirm this.

Suzy, my apologies, You are still full of shit

Happy2

Legend Member
Your grammar is still not perfect Punk Zebra. But you have gotten you point across:D

S

suzythefloozy

But I will not go for STF's let everybody in and allow every practise because it is a Mulicultural society As it is just another form of extremism

Happy, can you show me where I said this?

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy, can you show me where I said this?
I guess I should have used the word perceived STF I know your style of writing is designed to hit buttons (And may I say your very good at it ) But it is the perception that you give
If I am wrong I apologise Well as close to an apology that a man can give

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
There are many ways to fit in and I have posted this before " wear what you wish " that is the thing in Australia we are free however recognize than others also are free .

Now having posted that , here is a example of someone who has not managed to fit in .

139189-9e1c220c-23f5-11e3-b9e3-f1dc9eeaf632.jpg

OMAR Halaby apologised for being "stupid" the last time he was in trouble with the police.
But his remorse only appears to have lasted nine months as he was back allegedly abusing officers at the weekend.
The 19-year-old, best known for smashing the windscreen of a police car with a milk crate during last year's Muslim riots in the Sydney CBD, allegedly refused to allow a female police officer to take his fingerprints after he was arrested on Saturday.
"You can't make me do anything. It's against my religion to allow females to touch me," Halaby, who claims on his Facebook page that he is now married, reportedly told the female officer at Bankstown Police Station.
Police called an Arabic-speaking male officer who fingerprinted Halaby.
He was charged with using offensive language and resisting arrest and given police bail to attend Bankstown Local Court on October 9.
Halaby had escaped with a good behaviour bond for his role in last September's Muslim riot after his lawyer told magistrate Pat O'Shane in January that he suffered from learning and physical disabilities.
He will now also be dealt with for allegedly breaching that bond.

The Muslim rioter who had been receiving a $200-a-fortnight disability pension while bragging on his Facebook page that he worked as a sub-contractor on a building site, was not at home in Padstow yesterday.
Police were conducting a vehicle stop at 4.40pm on the corner of Bryant Street and Gibson Avenue in Padstow on Saturday when Halaby allegedly unleashed a verbal tirade at them.
He was a passenger in a white 2005 BMW and shouted out of the window: "F... off dog c...s," it is alleged.
It is alleged that he refused to given officers his name or any details and was taken to Bankstown police station where he allegedly "resisted violently" and refused to provide his fingerprints to the female officer.
In January, when Halaby pleaded guilty to smashing the windscreen of a marked police car with a milk crate and assaulting a TV cameraman during last year's riot, he told the court that he regretted bringing the Islamic community into disrepute and apologised for his "stupid and reckless" actions during the riots.
He had yelled Islamic slogans at the camera crew and pushed a cameraman during the protest. He paid $500 for the damage to the police car.
Just before his court appearance in January, he posted on Facebook: ``Having the time of my life at Downing Centre Local Court.''
"He has literacy issues, a short attention span, things to that effect,'' Legal Aid lawyer Sophie Edin told the court at the time.

Currently on his Facebook page, he lists the TV program Housos and the violent video game Grand Theft Auto among his favourites.
Police called an Arabic-speaking male officer who took Halaby's fingerprints.
It is believed that Halaby was being investigated for collecting a $200-a-week pension while bragging on Facebook that he worked as a subcontractor on a construction site.
In January Halaby pleaded guilty to smashing the windscreen of a marked police car with a milk crate and assaulting a TV cameraman during last year's riot.
The court heard Halaby yelled Islamic slogans at the camera crew and pushed a cameraman during the protest. He paid $500 for the damage to the police car.
Just before his court appearance in January, he posted on Facebook: ``Having the time of my life at Downing Centre Local Court.'

Last edited:
I

I12345

Wh
Aaah, Punk Zebra a sign of intelligence. And do take some care to improve your standard of English - "your are"?

Anastacia, where are the personal attacks? If anything I can see you've made them on a whole race and religion of people, made allegations against families and haven't backed them up. You've been shown up. And your endorsing Punk Zebra's deep intellect seems to confirm this.
Why do you bother STF, when your sole purpose on this site appears to be here to denigrate?

Lingham

Diamond Member
I'm not a racist, but that doesn't mean I think that all cultures are of equal value or all customs from other places should be accepted in Australia.

S

suzythefloozy

I guess I should have used the word perceived STF I know your style of writing is designed to hit buttons (And may I say your very good at it ) But it is the perception that you give
If I am wrong I apologise Well as close to an apology that a man can give

Correction happy, it's perception you choose to get.

S

suzythefloozy

Wh

Why do you bother STF, when your sole purpose on this site appears to be here to denigrate?
Oh, what you mean is that someone has to agree with you and not give you a chance to exercise more than one brain cell? Punk's is getting overworked at this rate.

Still, iwtt, at least you have a spare that's rarely used.

Who's denigrating whom? I've had abuse thrown at me here and yet the moderator hasn't stepped in. Yet, when I disagree with someone about some nationalistic, redneck fervour, I get censored. It can't be bias can it?

S

suzythefloozy

And then of course when us white people run riot, rape, punch people or traffick in drugs, not one person on this board jumps on the stereotype and insist they go back where they came from.

S

suzythefloozy

I'm not a racist, but that doesn't mean I think that all cultures are of equal value or all customs from other places should be accepted in Australia.

And who are you or I or anyone to say one culture is more valuable than another - why is a beer swilling, pie eating bogan who can barely spell "Aussie, aussie, aussie" of better value than anyone else? Do they really fit in or should they fuck off?

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats true FB we got Bazza McKenzie and he always wore a suit Thats anti bogan surely

T

Thatguy

ahh questions about race...

[sarcasm]there's a topic that ALWAYS ends well[/sarcasm]

asianguy77

Diamond Member
I think this thread has deterioriated into bit of name calling and using examples of wrong doing by certain individuals to blanket how failure to assimilate is the root cause.

Rorting of the system e. Centrelink is not confined to individual races. There are examples across the board of people taking advantage for their financial benefits.

Also i do believe the individuals who commit crimes and are of another ethnicity are bad individuals to begin with and would have committed those crimes even if they would have been in their country of birth.

Lets say the behaviour of indivuals when in bali also have alot to be desired..

N

nightrider

Its my mission to get hand jobs from as many races as possible, whether the girls hands are black, white, yellow or any mix matters nothing to my dick and what a world it would be for us and our children if we all followed the wisdom of my dick and accepted all hands equally……….

Lingham

Diamond Member
And who are you or I or anyone to say one culture is more valuable than another - why is a beer swilling, pie eating bogan who can barely spell "Aussie, aussie, aussie" of better value than anyone else? Do they really fit in or should they f**k off?
I'm not a beer swilling bogan, Suzy. I'm a well educated, professional guy who enjoys, classical music, literature, philosophy, architecture, fine dining and other things that I don't find in primitive cultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.