• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Are you loud or quiet during sex?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Not sure I am, however I do feel great after along with the aftershock's of sensitivity.

My WL is a screamer, she somehow curls her butt up and gets the perfect grip on my cock.
Most times leaves a huge wet spot on the sheets and I know we have mastered the art again.

The Frenchman and another victory for Man Kind

joe12155

Legend Member
Not sure I am, however I do feel great after along with the aftershock's of sensitivity.

My WL is a screamer, she somehow curls her butt up and gets the perfect grip on my cock.
Most times leaves a huge wet spot on the sheets and I know we have mastered the art again.

The Frenchman and another victory for Man Kind

WOW! Very good description of you skill in satisfying a woman....hugh wet spot. I assume she is responsible for the wet spot? A squirter eh?

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I love moaning and more of it but never been a loud girl mostly because of the circumstances and fear that others in the house will hear me!
If I am at a place alone with my partner I would be loud depending on how wild it is!