Anyone up for a chat

K

Katelyn

Feel free to add me. Ill be on tomoz day/night as I've got the day off but I'm not very good lol.
Grr_Panda

I'm sure that's my play station network name

W

WRXXXR

Omfg you must be every nerds dream girl!! A/S/L K2B :D

BO2 and BF3!

Or if your into torrents, DL Wedding Band. Worth a watch

K

Katelyn

I've got 5Terrabytes worth of stuff I've dl'ed :p

I've got a Xbox, Xbox 360, ps3, wii, 64, Nintendo ds, and a game cube just to add to the list lol

K

Katelyn

Oh and I've seen the wedding band I think but Ive watched a lot I can't remember all the names haha

W

WRXXXR

I've got 5Terrabytes worth of stuff I've dl'ed :p

I've got a Xbox, Xbox 360, ps3, wii, 64, Nintendo ds, and a game cube just to add to the list lol

You certainly have been a busy girl!!

Every nerd reading this with his pants around his ankles playing with himself just blew his load :D

Speaking of that, tonight i had a girl put a condom on wrong and inside out. Lol

S

Shelby @ Rubys

You certainly have been a busy girl!!

Every nerd reading this with his pants around his ankles playing with himself just blew his load :D

Speaking of that, tonight i had a girl put a condom on wrong and inside out. Lol

OMG really thats just shocking!!!

K

Katelyn

Haha... Well to be honest my partner and used a condom once when we first got together and that was it we've been together over 2 years now and I've got that bar in my arm so we don't have that issue so its been so long i bet i wouldn't even remember how to use a condom lol. Pretty sad haha

But yea we want to buy an Atari and I want to invest in those 80's hand held donkey long games the one game console before cartridges were invented. My bf hasn't even seen one. I even tried bidding on some on eBay early this year and the went for about $1000 each I only had $500 to spend at that time so I was out bid. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Al Swearengen

Haha... Well to be honest my partner and used a condom once when we first got together and that was it we've been together over 2 years now and I've got that bar in my arm

So you're all barred up now??

Al

K

Katelyn

I'm actually about to go get my 3rd bar actually. I always used protection before the long term relationship for extra protection but don't need to any more. Bonus for the bf I guess

S

Shelby @ Rubys

pffft protection :p hahahaha jokes!
well your always told 99.9% but still some get STI STD or prego :/

Oh well

K

Katelyn

Hence the condoms as well as the bar for extra protection against all

A

Al Swearengen

I'm actually about to go get my 3rd bar actually. I always used protection before the long term relationship for extra protection but don't need to any more. Bonus for the bf I guess

3rd bar is definitly all barred up!

Al

W

WRXXXR

Well ladies, i'll have to take a rain check on the menage(y).

Have to be up at 6am. FML :(

K

Katelyn

Does accidentally tripping u down the stairs when ur at work count XD I wouldn't. I've seen people break bones tumbling down those stairs

K

Katelyn

Well sleep well don't work to hard and don't forget to add my on the ps network

K

Katelyn

Me to ill trip u and u grab me for balance an pull me down with you.... Workers comp woooo nah I'm joking hahahaha