• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Any real estate pundits out there? :D

lonelyman

Gold Member
I know it's a sex talk site but seeing there are so many men and women of the world with life experience I thought I'd ask. And no, I'm not going to make any decisions on your information but it's always good to get different views. I don't want to get pestered with dozens of real estate agents when I'm not even THINKING of selling. I've looked up websites of similar properties.

I own a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car park house on 300 sq. m. of land in the suburb of Perth/Highgate itself. Some people call it "old" East Perth. Any ideas of what it's worth folks? Bank website says it's worth $850k but has "medium confidence" in this speculation. A real estate website says $950k but says it with "low confidence".

SillyOld

Silver Member
If it's on Smith St, probably closer to $850k..anywhere else plus $900k.
IMHO

BTW not a real estate agent.

Paulie063

Bronze Member
Try Domain real estate app, if you register has an option "For Owners" ,will give you current market value and historical value of your property. Pretty accurate and free.. hope this helps..