Any guys and girls here into gaming?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I like escape room strategy games where I have to find clues or solve problems to escape a room to move on to the next one.

Probably the hardest escape game is PS1 MYST and the sequel Riven.

Good for exercising my brain.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Yep. I love fantasy games and RPGs. I dabble in other genres occasionally.

Dark Souls is probably my all-time favorite. I'm a huge fan of Shin Megami Tensei as well (a bit obscure here but reasonably well known over in the US).
I thought by your avatar you'd be into Hollow Knight... or were

Toofierce

Gold Member
I can’t get into PVP first person shooter game like call of duty etc. Too many young gamers, with faster reaction times and better understanding of the game’s engine. So I spawn, die, spawn, die.

I love open world sand box games where the story evolves around your decision making.
The original fallout series 3&4, Red Dead I & II etc

MrWilson

Bronze Member
I like escape room strategy games where I have to find clues or solve problems to escape a room to move on to the next one.

Probably the hardest escape game is PS1 MYST and the sequel Riven.

Good for exercising my brain.
Any recommendations for escape room games? I went on one for a team building exercise at work and it was a fun time. I wouldn't mind finding a game like that to play

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I can’t get into PVP first person shooter game like call of duty etc. Too many young gamers, with faster reaction times and better understanding of the game’s engine. So I spawn, die, spawn, die.

I love open world sand box games where the story evolves around your decision making.
The original fallout series 3&4, Red Dead I & II etc

Halo? Cyberpunk?

Bonnie Lee

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I have a PS4 - don't play as much as id used to. I've finished GTA 5 multiples times, play things like COD and Assassin's Creed and then ya fun games like Spyro, ratchet and clank and things like that!

jebradio

Gold Member
If you want a first person shooter with long story try "Days Gone".. i have it on ps4 ... zombie shoot up but thinking involved ... and you dont move on until objectives completed...