Anger

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yes Yoda I do agree but at the end of the day anger is a powerful emotion. You need a lot of energy to be angry........especially when it goes in areas of destruction and self destruction. Having the ability to feel so strongly means that you have the energy.....negative to start with but with guidance and understanding this energy can be channeled into something positive. As they always say........love and hate is the same emotion/different side of the same coin..........live with anger, try to channel it but don't suppress it........hehehehe so easy to said.........

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Love and anger....... to my understanding the opposing forces of this universe are LOVE and FEAR. All emotions are within the in-betweens of these 2 polarities. I tell no sob story as I disagree with those. But the choices I made in the last few years have manifested FEAR. And when I have the privilege to see one extreme, I am invited to see an alternative.

As humans we are often foolish and choose not to learn from the mistakes of the saints and sages presented to us. But insist on learning from our own mistakes.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah....well.....whether life presents a hard knock or a soft tickle we can either allow things to happen by default which may or may not end well. Or be conscious and grow from them.

I was once taught that nobody can hide from or stop change. Whether for better or for worse we are changing at every moment. At every moment, if we are not growing we are dying. So its a choice thats simple but not easy to make at times.

Yeah.....offer me a cuppa :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yes Yoda I do agree but at the end of the day anger is a powerful emotion. You need a lot of energy to be angry........especially when it goes in areas of destruction and self destruction. Having the ability to feel so strongly means that you have the energy.....negative to start with but with guidance and understanding this energy can be channeled into something positive. As they always say........love and hate is the same emotion/different side of the same coin..........live with anger, try to channel it but don't suppress it........hehehehe so easy to said.........
I do agree that anger is probably the densest of all energies. And being so heavy it is hard to control. Yet anger without judgement, hate, or rage can be a very powerful force used in assisting the greater good. Yet when misused nothing good comes from it.

Here are a couple of quotes I like from a great Saint. And of course a classic quote from the Jedi I admire the most ... lol

Attachments

• HOlding a hot coal.jpeg
    HOlding a hot coal.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1
  • drinking poison.jpeg
    drinking poison.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Fear-is-the-path.jpeg
    Fear-is-the-path.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 2