And now for the weather :)

T

Tania Admin

Seriously the weather,

I have to admit to loving the cold night last night. First Saturday at home without the kids in what feels like forever, my hubby, my best friend, good music, a play on the electric guitar and drums, Jim and Jacks, the dogs and a cold night that was cold enough to light the bonfire :) And no hangover today even better :)
To increase the smile on my face the weather is getting cool enough to be able to put on the riding gear , grab the bike, just need to get some more rain,,then look out mud :)

No matter how much I love Summer (though this Summer was a little to warm out my way), Winter is just as awesome for it's own fun reasons, Spring is beautiful in the Country and Autumn,,,,,, hmmm Autumn really doesn't exist does it?..

T

Tania Admin

I'm horny all the time but get even hornier in winter!

lol, Me too (if it's even possible lol) I think it's the fact it's not to hot to touch,,you can snuggle up, get as close as possible, work up a sweat and enjoy the heat your producing, as opposed to feeling like your going to melt..

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Arrrrrrrrrr not Meeeeeee, the colder it gets the less sex I have, the warmer it becomes the hornier I get.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahoy, Arrrrrrrrrr not Meeeeeee, the colder it gets the less sex I have, the warmer it becomes the hornier I get.
Yeeeeeeessssssss bring on the heat. I hate the cold!!!!!!!!!! It freezes everything.........most certainly my sex drive. Ask the receptionists at LT I am constantly complaining about the temperature being to cold in the lounge and please close the front door.........

R.xxxxxxx

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I do agree, now there a woman I need to contact in early spring, catch you then, for now;----Pass the Rum its getting colder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeessssssss bring on the heat. I hate the cold!!!!!!!!!! It freezes everything.........most certainly my sex drive. Ask the receptionists at LT I am constantly complaining about the temperature being to cold in the lounge and please close the front door.........

R.xxxxxxx

T

Tania Admin

I love the smells in Spring. Hmmmm, maybe it's pheromones I'm smelling lol

R

RICHIE2012

Mmmm those pheromones again - how do you survive summer, autumn and winter - do you have a secret supply stashed somewhere - Lol
I love the smells in Spring. Hmmmm, maybe it's pheromones I'm smelling lol