• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Amanda - Soul Massage Osborne Park

Hugh Jorgan

Gold Member
After seeing the photos I decided to go and see what turned out to be the lovely Amanda this afternoon. Very pretty young lady and she looks better "in the flesh" than the photos. I think she is quite well educated because she speaks very good English. I won't do my usual review other than to suggest that you add her to your bucket list. I am told she might also work at Canning Vale as well.

smarquin

Diamond Member
HJ .... You quick !!

Can't seem to have option in PMing you, care to share detail ? Please PM me.

B

Baldie

Sounds awesome Hugh, thanks for the heads-up! Must admit, had a great time @ Soul with Beautiful May the other day, the photos of her on the forum don't do her justice.

curiously

Gold Member
Sounds awesome Hugh, thanks for the heads-up! Must admit, had a great time @ Soul with Beautiful May the other day, the photos of her on the forum don't do her justice.

Re: Soul AMP, how did you access the Soul thread to see the photos ? it was removed several months ago I believe.

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Amanda work today in comfort.tomorrow in soul after will take holiday for a week.
Don't miss out;)

Wogowogo

Silver Member
Hi mate, I created a new thread for Amanda and was guided to this forum.. Could you please PM me on her services and $ charged. Ta

Hugh Jorgan

Gold Member
Could you PM too Hugh
I have PM'd you. Hey guys I'm getting lots of requests to PM people details on extras. Sometimes it is not possible to PM people in a timely manner.
Amanda is pretty hot so go and check her out. Standard prices etc but high standard "service".