• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

All is good again

Trinco

Gold Member
Since my long term girl took a break 2 months ago I thought it'd be a good time for me to take a break from punting also. Through the years I've had a handful of favourites but one by one they have left the industry. Many of the girls that have left often say they are taking a break and have not come back. But to my surprise I received a message yesterday from my lovely saying that break is over and she is back. All is right with the world again and I'm very happy to be punting again. Can't wait to reconnect once again this upcoming week
Happy punting all

Holford

Gold Member
Lucky fella, recently had a long terma quit, would luv to see her again but alas I think she is finished for good.

Enjoy!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Wow you certainly must have made a very positive impression on the lady. So Good for you, Trinco :) I bet you can't wait for the big reunion. Have fun and happy punting. ;)

R.xxxxxxxx

P

Plumber

Know how you feel. Have lost a couple over the years, only one I have managed to stay in contact with, but with no extras..... she is a great girl and close friend now. Few and very far between.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
;)
Happy days are here again for you!...

Sometimes the ladies need time away,
a few may try another job (as in a regular job) and find it suits them -
that's probably why they don't come back!
And we wish them well....