• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

All AMP offers FS?

Scarecrow

Bronze Member
Hi guys,
Stupid question here, do all amp offer FS or just selected few ? Or depends on the WL there whether they want to do it or not?

TIS
sc

A

Annoyance

Not all AmPs do offer that, it depends on where you go and which girl you see. Make sure you find the shops that are actual AmP first, before asking for FS. I've been to places that don't have that on the menu.

Scarecrow

Bronze Member
Oh thanks for your reply. How do I tell if it is an actual amp? Aren’t all massage parlours amp?

And the totally blocked out front windows.... must say I've had FS in one or two that didn't "officially" offer that....;)
Can often depend on the girl...

kendo

Legend Member
If thats what you want then the simple thing is sort it out straight away. Don't wait for the flip and find its not on the menu. The AMP's where you just meet the masseur are easier because when you give them the rate money you can simply add -and heres 150 to take care of me. They know what it means if if they say they dont offer FS you can walk. If they have a 'receptionist' it can be trickier because you dont get to see the girl until you are face down. In that case its been taken out of your hands so to speak. Simple way is to tell the 'mama or 'receptionist that you want a girl who will take complete care of you. So in brief, don't leave it to chance -you are paying.

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
What about the lights? As in external lighting?

Depends on where you are, all the ones I've seen all have the multi coloured fairy lights, to attract attention. Once in there, you should ask before seeing anyone. This also includes asking which ladies provide such service you are after. As some legit massage parlours also have fairy lights. Not all Massage places are AMP. Most legit massage parlours around Perth, that are located near Amp's, actually have started putting signs in their windows, Stating that they do not provide any sexual services.

Depends on where you are, all the ones I've seen all have the multi coloured fairy lights, to attract attention. Once in there, you should ask before seeing anyone. This also includes asking which ladies provide such service you are after. As some legit massage parlours also have fairy lights. Not all Massage places are AMP. Most legit massage parlours around Perth, that are located near Amp's, actually have started putting signs in their windows, Stating that they do not provide any sexual services.
Yes - but mind you - I remember the old Cherry Blossom address on Beaufort St had "no sexual services" signs up in every room and in reception area.....but.... that's where I got FS from every girl I visited ha ha ;)