Albos only fans

doob

Legend Member
Comments about political leaders amuse me - including my own. It's not an easy job acting in the public good. There's a job, only a few people apply for it and, in Australia, close to 10 million choose the person they detest the least and promise them the most.

Where does that leave you and me? We didn't apply for the post. Instead we choose to live in the land of the keyboard pugilist, making a call on all and sundry and policies, with fuck all knowledge about the complexities involved. Remember, some policies and decisions are made with future generations in mind due to be born long after we're gone.

Can ANYONE name me 10, no let's make it easier, 5 good leaders of a country who is free from sin? Who doesn't live in a glasshouse? My standards and regard for most politicians isn't the highest but I couldn't do their job. Could you? I do have to draw the line at criticism via photoshopping especially depicting the bodies of children though. Moreso on a sex forum. I'm far from perfect. Are you? The guiltiest ones lives in our mirror.

jhendon

Gold Member
Comments about political leaders amuse me - including my own. It's not an easy job acting in the public good. There's a job, only a few people apply for it and, in Australia, close to 10 million choose the person they detest the least and promise them the most.

Where does that leave you and me? We didn't apply for the post. Instead we choose to live in the land of the keyboard pugilist, making a call on all and sundry and policies, with fuck all knowledge about the complexities involved. Remember, some policies and decisions are made with future generations in mind due to be born long after we're gone.

Can ANYONE name me 10, no let's make it easier, 5 good leaders of a country who is free from sin? Who doesn't live in a glasshouse? My standards and regard for most politicians isn't the highest but I couldn't do their job. Could you? I do have to draw the line at criticism via photoshopping especially depicting the bodies of children though. Moreso on a sex forum. I'm far from perfect. Are you? The guiltiest ones lives in our mirror.
Politicians pay is way too low to attract high performers. None of the truly successful people I know would go anywhere near it, it attracts a certain type.

doob

Legend Member
Politicians pay is way too low to attract high performers. None of the truly successful people I know would go anywhere near it, it attracts a certain type.
Higher the pay, the higher people's (un)reasonable expectations to peform miracles and pull rabbits out of hats, not to mention wanting Rome to be built in a day.