• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

alarmed

nobby01

Gold Member
Gday all .
Been awhile since my last post but over the last few months I have been alarmed at the number of pl advertising natural sex and natural anal.
These ads are routinely found on the bc and bp web sites . Has the private industry become that complacent . Or is it a ploy by the ladies thinking that this is what the average punter wants . And im not naive im sure there are lots of gents out there that like such a service . But I feel it will be a very sick private industry soon as well as the punter .

like Russian roulette it only take 1 shot

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Are you talking asian sex slave adds?
Pretty sure once you turned up and the lady was nothing like the one in the pic and all you heard was no nu nu uh when trying the advertised services the penny might drop youve been ripped off. If not maybe when you find yoursrlf back on the street 40 min after knocking on the door for an hour service you might

nobby01

Gold Member
Yes . Although some Caucasian ladies advertise on bp. I haven't seen one on bc for a few years . And yes have been caught out before . Left with money but lesson learnt.

scarlett lee

Gold Member
For those who think bareback is worth the risk, try googling 'blue waffles'. For those who want to hold onto their lunch, for god's sake don't!

Last edited: