After life - What would you come back as???

P

Perth boy

What would you come back as in the after life????

Table cloth

Laid 3 times a day and pulled off after every meal.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
LoL - very funny :)

either
a
Male - have always wanted top know what its like to orgasm with a cock
and live the world through the eyes of a man

or a
Pussycat with a loving owner. Being showered with affection often, sleep as needed
and to be able to fly through the air/pounce would be cool with high senses to hear and
smell good things :)

C

Cristal dirtyslut hotbabe

I would come back as a man....

I would be a male slut and fuck any woman with a pulse lol, just to see what it's like lol

xx

S

sexnut

Big gigantic clit attached to a hot sexy nympho! Living the life

Come back as a black man with 8inch - inch cock:love10::notworthy:eek:ccasion14 See what its like on the bigger side of things...

Or non sexual perhaps a flying creature saw through the skies unlimited go wherever you want travel around the world epic!

R

Rita69

Great response Perth Boy. I would love to be a princess having unlimited possibilities. Be very very very happy lady.
xxx
Rita
:notworthy

F

Farm Boy

Prince Philip, In His Own Words: We Need To 'Cull' The Surplus Population

Printed in The American Almanac, August 25, 1997.

His Royal Virus

Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.

Prince Philip, in his Foreward to If I Were an Animal; United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986.

I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist.... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.

P

Picworm

I come back as a dog,

Everyone wants to pat you, you get fed by everyone, everyone wants to p,aywhen they see you.

You can go to the toilet where ever you want.

Dogs are not judgmental just happy to see others i like that