Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
So a little birdy has told me that we may have a very good reason to visit our nation's capital; Langtrees of Canberra!

According to rumour it will be the place for Elite Ladies. Looks like I've finally found my motivation to hit the gym!! ;)

Maybe Mary Anne will give us a sneak peek of the new place!

Has anyone else heard about our new venture?

Love,
Miss Paige
X

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahoy, Well we all know about politican`s,
"they screw anyone and they never pay for it" LOL
and they usually deny it...........remember the famous quote........."I never had sexual intercourse with this woman"...........

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
By the way........what is Canberra like as a city? Have never been there and only know that it was created out of need for a capital.
Anything special in Canberra apart from Langtrees?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy its a small city with a lot of public servants, the War musem is wonderful and the capital is lovely, it has one major strip club owned by bikeis and a couple of RnT, the cost of housing and rent is very high and Langtrees development would be a major change to the area LOL, the amount of FIFO would be very high;--- would I visit there, no thanks.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

By the way........what is Canberra like as a city? Have never been there and only know that it was created out of need for a capital.
Anything special in Canberra apart from Langtrees?

Last edited:

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
I'm with Rochelle, not really familiar with Canberra! However if a new venture is starting there that does sound quite exciting! Any excuse for a holiday ;)

W

Wayne Kerr

I'm fond of Canberra. Agreed the war memorial is excellent.
The Messerschmitt Me 163 and Japanese Midget submarine are highlights.

The perfect place for a Langtrees establishment.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks HappyP. Hmmmmmmmmm might be worth a trip.............hang on.......tourist trip I am talking about.......

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
I was lucky enough to visit Canberra a few years back. It is a lovely city but very spread out. I didn't get a chance to see the war museum and was very disappointed being the mother of an NZ soldier.
Hopefully we will all be taking in a trip soon xxx

W

Wayne Kerr

True... The Messerschmitt Me 262 was also on display. I can't remember if the BF 109 was there though.

Marriedman82

Gold Member
I grew up there and it is a nice place I would not live there but it is nice to visit. It's a small place, everything is within 1/2hr from everything pending traffic.
From what I gather Langtrees is taking over the old VIP lounge in Mitchel and giving it a revamp, which is near Sinsations (the strip club). There's only a couple of brothels in Mitchel one being solely Asian girls and another next to Sinsations, but you will be competing with all the places in Fyshwick. Now this info is going back 12yrs but I don't think there are many FIFO workers there and a lot of places in Fyshwick charge considerably less than Langtrees Perth.
I hope it all goes well and I will be having a look next time I'm back in Canberra.