how about this 1 lol ".im horny and ready to please you "

John

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

Ab9f96f158a1f696a9d165ced2be336f

Last edited by a moderator:
F

frankqld

when i was about 20 or so my mates decided it would be fun to bet me a free night on the piss if i would go up to a girl they selectedand drop a line of their choice of wording,me knowing how much it would seriously empty their wallets (and me being drunk) i accepted,so they picked out an absolute stunner,i went up and said "oi,wanna f**k?",and bugger me,she said yes,a week later and me being a cocky bastard i thought i was "the man" with girls and so i went up to another gorgeous looking babe and dropped the same line......i got bitch slapped by her,then beaten the crap out of by her black-belt lesbian lover and thrown out by the bouncers,the moral of this story is,it doesn't matter how good or funny you might think your lines are,sometimes you have to keep your big mouth shut.

cammando755

Silver Member
Here's one;

"Fuck me dead if I'm wrong, but is your name Helga tits bottom?"

and another one to try out;

"Lets play soldiers, I'll play dead and you can blow the hell out of me"

and my favourite;

"The humand body has 206 bones, do you want one more?"

Fudd

Foundation Member
I tried the following once in, of all places, a strip club. Anyway.....

You go up to the bar staff, aske for a tea towel and some ice. Wrap the ice in the tea towel and mossey on over (now there's a term we don't use much...lol) to a lady at the bar. With tea towel in hand, you bang it on the bar and say "...now that we have broken the ice...".

It wasn't successful as all I managed to do was to scare the shit out of her...suffice to say that the "death rays" from her eyes told me never to try that move again. :)

Fudd :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Fudd It may not have worked but at least it was original.
And in England Out in the ciunties twice I heard the following maybe thrice and always
from publicans " Hi darlin You know iv'e got a six inch tongue and can breathe through my ears?"

F

frankqld

Fudd It may not have worked but at least it was original.
And in England Out in the ciunties twice I heard the following maybe thrice and always
from publicans " Hi darlin You know iv'e got a six inch tongue and can breathe through my ears?"

or you can stand in front of a sheila and pull your trouser pockets inside out and ask, 'ever kissed a rabbit between the ears?

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

55Pxn&pacYf;sxZzLmrDz%Hn,JEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.