• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

A Sneak Preview at the new Langtrees.com going live 20th -24th July

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have been going a while now and Ian decided we needed a fresher look and feel, go for it Ian. Love the new look and can't wait until it goes live. screenshot3.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot1.jpg

The forum will have to wait another month so around the end August:

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Oh my gosh!
That's so awesome! Lovely Lovely...
Ladies. don't you feel proud that our website is continually changing for the better...
Aren't you thrilled to have your profile on this amazing site!
Be Excited! Can't wait for the 20th! Can't come soon enough!​

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Agreeing with Sue here the colour scheme is awesome, and the new layout looks good as well ^.^

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Cant Wait for it to go Live, Will bring in Heaps with the Stylish Furnishing...............

Langtrres VIP Perth 4

Silver Member
Oh I love Change........I think the website change is just what we need to finish off with all the changes we have seen in the last couple of months...Look forward to the Website x

K

katiegirl

I too love the new colours it is going to be amazing when it goes live!
I know a lot of hard work has gone into making these changes and I am sure the revamp is going to be received with very positive feedback.

I have only been here a few months but the changes I have seen in this time is phenomenal. Things are constantly developing and changing and its very exciting! I have never worked anywhere that changes like it does here. Keeps things interesting to say the least!