A four word story

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
(Ahoy Brother H2;- I think you should write this all up into one paragraph the we can all follow the story)

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Story so Far

Ahoy I got Rum(he shouted) but the bottle wont "F**king open",(he shouts out in a horrified voice) so I asked Mary-Anne to bend over, and take the monkey wrench and the vibrators and take off closed for repairs sign because I need a quickie so badly, I would be willing to waltz into Langtrees and swap my girlfriends first Kiss for a full take anything even Madam In front of Ms Sue Look out, here comes And he's not wearing his silk stocking today But he is wearing His frilly laced panties Back to front. Theres a funny brown stain and a shrivelled piece of meat hanging out Lana the receptionist screamed "Yoda's light sabre's broken" Blossom hears the scream.. A silence fell across the room. Two soldiers do everything and more before fainting. The meat now broken to pieces The langtrees pet dog Really likes kinky dudes In high heels and Can bark "langtrees ladies........" Using some strawberry jam Instead of lube for Lots of fantastic reasons and one being Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Unfortunately the hamster exploded and out run lots And flying hamster giblets.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
[
Ahoy;- Thank-you MsSue, very sweet of you
quote="Ms Sue, post: 245646, member: 22945"]Your wish is my command :);)[/quote]

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I like this thread but believe it should be limited to 24 hours, as story get very long for members to follow, tell me your thoughts and I can close this one and we can restart a new one.