80s Strippers <3

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
pole_dancer6_r.jpg

Viv

Silver Member
Striptease was big in the 80's in NZ. It was what we called a progressive striptease show. Ladies were not fully naked till the last set. Hence the tease.
Every set was a different costume and music that kind of went with the costumes. There were girls that used bull whips and boy did they know how to crack those things. There was fire acts done on the pole. Water acts, bondage acts.
There were both female and male dancers and the audience was mixed.
Shows were always sold out and we travelled throughout the country. Had the time of my life.
Stripogrammes were big too and very well planned. There are 2 in particular I remember. One I was going for a supposed job interview and at the very end I proved I really wanted the job. It was hilarious and the whole office was in on it.
The second I was a Nun seeing a lawyer regarding a car accident. Thought he would have cottoned on wearing a nuns habit and killer heels but got through the whole thing. The look on his face was priceless.

Sherry

Legend Member
Hahahaha how did you come up with 80s strippers Cayla?? So funny and left of centre-love it:D:)

baldie

Gold Member
Thought someone might mention the notorious Perth stripper "Baby Doll" in this thread for a minute there.