5-7 Posters you should read this

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
we are an active forum so that means everyone joins in your Kindy threads do not count. In January I will be demoting all members that have made no effort back to public forums only. How long does it take to say grt intel, or love the photo or a nice message to the advertiser forums that pay for you to read all this stuff. Check your own posts and see if you have helped or are just a 5-8 post lurker....
To all the other members of the forum Thanks so much for helping out loving where we are going just not prepared to take the lurkers with us.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi guys this is not for 2019 members mostly for the members that have been using from 2010. Our forums asks for 5 posts a year and I have set that to be a active member, just trying to get them to interact more.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
Mrs. Langtress I think the criteria should change to atleast 5 NEW REVIEWS a year...5 posts are easy as they can just make some silly comments on existing thread...what we need is more reviews and more people to take one for the team and share the love....

IMHO!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I agree and don't chit chat gets them comfortable and some blokes are to shy to say more than a great time. Also a lot only punt 1-2 times a year, reviews are increasing.

Perthguy89

Silver Member
I'll be honest that I don't post much and don't punt much so having nothing to post about. I'm happy to add to the discussion saying thanks for a review or comment on photos, but at the same time I just see that as clogging up a thread with posts taking away from their initial purpose.

Anyways, will do my best to be more active :)

BobGelson

Silver Member
I work overseas quite a bit, but try to get out and about when i'm back in Perth (which isn't often). Will definitely keep in mind to contribute more though.