3some blindfolded

muffdiver

Gold Member
Have had the pleasure of a 3some before with Miss A before, but thought it might put a bit of a twist on the experience if next time she doesn't tell me which lady she will bring along, but blindfold me as soon as I arrive so I'm unabel to see the 3rd guest and keep me blindfolded until I have experienced the pleasure of them using me to do as they please. :whip2:

The thought of not knowing who third person is until they decide to remove the blindfold I feel will be one hell of an experience.

Having the pleasure of tasting her pussy :tongue8: and feeling my cock slide in her mouth :icon_blow and not knowing who she is, is starting to make me horny now.

Yummo

L

Lord Spikey

Hey, Muff...

What if she brings a guy????

And you would never now until it was over!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

K

karina

Just as long as we are talking about 3somes and blind folds its alllllll!!! goodddddd!!!

muffdiver

Gold Member
Ah taking the blindfold off would be something the ladies would prevent from happening, I'm sure, if you get my drift.

I would have no say as you could say there can do as they please as one has to put trust in the wonderful ladies :)

Lucky

Bronze Member
Your other senses going into overdrive... the scent, taste and touch of the unknown.
The mind boggles, i like your twist.... lifes pretty straight without em