387 Como . Lily/ Yumi

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I found Yumi today at 387 under the name of Lily . Lily was at the door as I buzzed the bell. Once I spotted her tattoo I knew who she was and booked a 30 minute booking.

After a quick shower and once inside the room I found her very pleasant and funny good humour and sweet.
The girl has a hot body very firm breasts and a wonderful bottom which I kissed several times no anal play but I enjoyed seeing her firm bum between my hands

,Yumi has a great meaty vagina for daty and worth trying If you are interested in a little bit of tasty vagina. Had some light fingering nothing inside where she got nice and wet and moans very well. We got very hot n sweaty in a great workout. Lily gave me a good slow cbj with a slow gentle hand movement which got me hard so we were able to get into missionary position and let me get deep into her without being told not to get to deep as she wrapped her legs right over my hips and dug in deep .

Doggie position was a wonderful view seeing her from behind as I slid in and out there was no need for lube for the girl as I said she gets wet almost dripping and we all like a little bit of moaning and there was plenty of encouragement for her to bring me to a end .

Phew wee hot .

Nice afternoon fun with her , she is a nice girl I have pre-booked for next week and I am looking forward to see if I can last a little bit longer . 15 minutes and I was away.

I asked her if I could continue with a massage which was agreed to.
Yes she uses her elbows at times but thankfully her elbows are not those sharp type that dig in deep. I got 10 minutes of massage in before the dreaded knock on the door came .

After a shower and dressed she was happy to shove me through the door. But it will be nice to try her again.

Attachments

• IMG_20221009_205645.jpg
    IMG_20221009_205645.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

thirsty

Diamond Member
I found Yumi today at 387 under the name of Lily . Lily was at the door as I buzzed the bell. Once I spotted her tattoo I knew who she was and booked a 30 minute booking.

After a quick shower and once inside the room I found her very pleasant and funny good humour and sweet.
The girl has a hot body very firm breasts and a wonderful bottom which I kissed several times no anal play but I enjoyed seeing her firm bum between my hands

,Yumi has a great meaty vagina for daty and worth trying If you are interested in a little bit of tasty vagina. Had some light fingering nothing inside where she got nice and wet and moans very well. We got very hot n sweaty in a great workout. Lily gave me a good slow cbj with a slow gentle hand movement which got me hard so we were able to get into missionary position and let me get deep into her without being told not to get to deep as she wrapped her legs right over my hips and dug in deep .

Doggie position was a wonderful view seeing her from behind as I slid in and out there was no need for lube for the girl as I said she gets wet almost dripping and we all like a little bit of moaning and there was plenty of encouragement for her to bring me to a end .

Phew wee hot .

Nice afternoon fun with her , she is a nice girl I have pre-booked for next week and I am looking forward to see if I can last a little bit longer . 15 minutes and I was away.

I asked her if I could continue with a massage which was agreed to.
Yes she uses her elbows at times but thankfully her elbows are not those sharp type that dig in deep. I got 10 minutes of massage in before the dreaded knock on the door came .

After a shower and dressed she was happy to shove me through the door. But it will be nice to try her again.
Nice review thanks