🧡💚Suggestions needed for the best way to raise money online for worthy causes🧡💚

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Hi all,

We are seeking the best site to use to raise money for a worthy cause. We would like a site that would collect funds with no commission and the money will go directly to the cause/person straight away, not when we just hit the target.

I have found these ones but they all charge a commission

• Fundly: 7.8% + $.30 per gift.
  • DonateKindly: 7.8% + $.30 per gift.
  • GoFundMe: 17.9% + $.30 per gift.
any help or suggestions would be muchly appreciated x

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Set up a bank account, have people direct deposit into that, then have Langtrees show to total of that and then forward that onto The NSW Fire service, and pay no admin fees to anyone... call up the bank that LT's has for its EFTPOS and do it via them.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I only want a fund that has zero commisions and sends the money direst to the people we are collecting for on a daily basis. Looking at the alternatives we are going to try to verify with the facebook scheme which is zero.

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
it seems to set up as a non profit in Australia is a very long and indepth process involving board members, trustees and registering with the ATO, so perhaps one of the above mentioned organisations may be the only way for us to go.

any help/advice would be welcomed :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Shannon has found we cant be a registered charity, I am looking for ways to do this without giving anyone a commision when i raise money i like it to all go to the charity, is any member a member of rotary they will probably do it for a tiny service fee. I could do it thru my account but prefer not to as then it has to be auditable by another member so it is always above board. Any suggestions members...

mrys

Legend Member
Hi all,

We are seeking the best site to use to raise money for a worthy cause. We would like a site that would collect funds with no commission and the money will go directly to the cause/person straight away, not when we just hit the target.

Have you looked at Paypal business accounts? Secure, reliable and they have the plug ins for any web site (I think)

Oil Fingers

Bronze Member
Hi all,

Hi all,

GoFundMe works well.