๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ?

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
We all possess a wide variety of personality qualities. Choosing one helps me reflect on my blessings and how appreciative I should be that I possess these qualities.

Highlights:

I'm positive that everyone have these qualities.

enduring, devoted friendships (old is gold)

being kind and compassionate

Spirituality: Giving thanks to God for whatever I have

I'm considerate of other people

Always try being humble but end up with anger ๐Ÿคฃ

Understanding Humor

advisor for those who blindly believe in me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™ŒโœŒโœŒโœŒโœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes thanks don't you have specific personality traits I would like to know about them? Would be fun :D much better than running and finding out headless chickens
:D

Last edited:

Toofierce

Gold Member
Probably that i have no fear or shame.
Means that ill do pretty much anything at least once.

Its also one of my biggest downfalls

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
We all possess a wide variety of personality qualities. Choosing one helps me reflect on my blessings and how appreciative I should be that I possess these qualities.

Highlights:

I'm positive that everyone have these qualities.

enduring, devoted friendships (old is gold)

being kind and compassionate

Spirituality: Giving thanks to God for whatever I have

I'm considerate of other people

Always try being humble but end up with anger ๐Ÿคฃ

Understanding Humor

advisor for those who blindly believe in me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™ŒโœŒโœŒโœŒโœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Love this post โค๐Ÿ’œ

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks how do you manage to be so supportive always? cause at times I do ignore posts but you are there for each and member

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I am compassionate, โค to make others feel good about themselves & enjoy giving pleasure.
If li can get someone to slmile, totally makes my day! Ssomeone thhat make me smile is very attractive. We all have bad days.

I can be unpateint sometimes. But pride myself on always trying my best in whatever it is i am doing.

โคโค giving love to my fur baby, my best friend ๐Ÿ•

Helping family in what ever way possible.

Loving nature & taking care of it โคโคโคโค

A great post We forget to remind ourselves of our positives. As humans we seems to over focus on our negatives.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
I am compassionate, โค to make others feel good about themselves & enjoy giving pleasure.
If li can get someone to slmile, totally makes my day! Ssomeone thhat make me smile is very attractive. We all have bad days.

I can be unpateint sometimes. But pride myself on always trying my best in whatever it is i am doing.

โคโค giving love to my fur baby, my best friend ๐Ÿ•

Helping family in what ever way possible.

Loving nature & taking care of it โคโคโคโค

A great post We forget to remind ourselves of our positives. As humans we seems to over focus on our negatives.
Woah thats good really good Girls usually stand out in life to be better its my opinion

Toofierce

Gold Member
How do you manage to be so daring?
Difficult upbringing, lots of medical issues as a child. All left me being thankful for everything in life, and wanting to try everything at least one,

Add in that one of those issues as a child was a very obvious physical appearance issue, and emigrating from uk right at the age where young children turn into mean monsters. Meant i was bullied A LOT, mocked, shamed and teased becuase i was the freak with the real funny accent.
I turned it against them all, owned my individuality. Call me a freak, ill play the freak, call me a fag ill stroke your hair and make you squirm, call me psycho..,watchout.

So i just learned that nothing can hurt you unless you let it. Own your fear, make it your bitch.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Difficult upbringing, lots of medical issues as a child. All left me being thankful for everything in life, and wanting to try everything at least one,

Add in that one of those issues as a child was a very obvious physical appearance issue, and emigrating from uk right at the age where young children turn into mean monsters. Meant i was bullied A LOT, mocked, shamed and teased becuase i was the freak with the real funny accent.
I turned it against them all, owned my individuality. Call me a freak, ill play the freak, call me a fag ill stroke your hair and make you squirm, call me psycho..,watchout.

So i just learned that nothing can hurt you unless you let it. Own your fear, make it your bitch.
Awesome

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member

People with a bitter child hood have a dazzling combo of moves I have to agree but appearance issues are tough handle don't you think @Katrina Kiss ?

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
I have the ability to change the things I can change
I have the tolerance to deal with the things that I cannot change
and I have the wisdom to know the difference between the two
This comes with experience don't you think?

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
Owning a personality that can win hearts is of-course the most important factor to make it through anything.

Talking about my personality...

I like mine attitude of going on unknown roads.. Like experimenting a lot.

Also I like the way my Mind, my Heart.. My Body always tries to finish a task fully till end whatever the surroundings are..

Being positive and upbeat can influence everyone around you, and so can negativity. For example, a friendly smile to a stranger can brighten up their day, just as a glare can cause their mood to drop.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
True I agree to this but sometimes I see strangers looking at me , smiling & I still can't figure out the reason