β€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œβ€πŸ’™πŸ’š Dating Sex Workers πŸ’œβ€πŸ’™πŸ’š

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson πŸ’‹
Diamond Member

funflyer

Foundation Member
I was married to a sex worker and although we’ve split we are still friends. In many ways just like any other relationship I think. Although Most of the time I felt quite a buzz that men would pay her for sexual services but she chose to be in a relationship with me

DickieWu

Gold Member
My limited understanding is:
1) WL probably have better income than a working class man...they may have two very different lifestyles.
2) WL get to meet mens from all walks of life and probably constantly bombarded by clients with "better things to offers" such as better looking, more money, better in bed ... etc.
(Certainly, there are also examples of undesirable facts about clients I am sure)
Taking all that into consideration, WL probably are very independent, financially secured, great in bed and lovely looking.
But it does challenge a man's self-confidence to date a WL. (It is likely that I am one of those that will fail the challenge πŸ˜…)

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve made a comment somewhere on the forum before of my experiences. Basically I found it okay as long as you can compartmentalise everything maturely. Would I do it all again….in a heartbeat yes.πŸ’•