• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

What’s your flavour? 😋

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
So I’ve noticed in the past month a lot of men, even before introducing themselves to us are just asking all of the ladies where they are from.

I’m wondering if this is just coincidental or if all of you punters are looking for something specific?
Or possibly just wanting to travel the world….. so to speak. 🤔😂

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
I must admit to asking people where they are from? I think i do it just for small talk . I can understand why people would be hesitant to answer as there a so many stalkers and scammers about.
I understand asking the question to make small talk, but there aren’t any following questions afterwards which is the weird part.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
What are some examples of follow up questions you'd like to hear?
Well there’s nothing in particular that’s right or wrong to ask. But I guess if we’re going with small talk

How was your day?
What did you get up to?
What services do you offer?
Just questions where we can have a conversation, not sit in awkward silence 🤫

johnmatilda

Legend Member
Well there’s nothing in particular that’s right or wrong to ask. But I guess if we’re going with small talk

How was your day?
What did you get up to?
What services do you offer?
Just questions where we can have a conversation, not sit in awkward silence 🤫
Hmm...if the WL is not the chatty type or understand that the punter is making small talk, I can see this getting more awkward, like so:

Punter: How was your day?
WL: OK

Punter: What did you get up to?
WL: Raises eyebrows in a "what do you think kind of look"

Punter: What services do you offer?
WL: Didn't you read my ad before booking?

I once asked one what she had planned after our evening session and she was like "why are you asking"? So YMMV.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Hmm...if the WL is not the chatty type or understand that the punter is making small talk, I can see this getting more awkward, like so:

Punter: How was your day?
WL: OK

Punter: What did you get up to?
WL: Raises eyebrows in a "what do you think kind of look"

Punter: What services do you offer?
WL: Didn't you read my ad before booking?

I once asked one what she had planned after our evening session and she was like "why are you asking"? So YMMV.
Yeah okay
I know it is a two way street.

Let’s just say everyone needs to work on their communication skills.