• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

The iconic Bettie Page... What a total smoke show

mrrobot1994

Bronze Member
I understand this might not be received well, but despite Bettie Page's attractive physique, I've always felt her facial features resembled those of a sweet sexy grandmother. If you crop out her body and observe her facial expression in this picture, she looks like a grandma delighted that her grandchildren have come to visit.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
I understand this might not be received well, but despite Bettie Page's attractive physique, I've always felt her facial features resembled those of a sweet sexy grandmother. If you crop out her body and observe her facial expression in this picture, she looks like a grandma delighted that her grandchildren have come to visit.
You’re probably unaware that most of the members on here are of the Bettie Page vintage so your first few words are accurate. Iconic in our eyes … as are all the late 1950’s early 1960’s playboy centrefolds , where your imagination of what they weren’t allowed to show provided the greatest level of excitement. But I see your point 😅😅

Nina Stone

Diamond Member
Bettie Paige is an absolute ICON 🌟

I believe that Dita Von Teese was inspired by her in her Burlesque endeavours.

At an Estate Sale some years ago, she purchased a pair of her shoes. I believe her shoe collection to rival that of Imelda Marcos, and is one of her most treasured collectors items she has accumulated in her career 👠

We also have a couple of really great art pieces in the hallway here at Langtrees Perth of Bettie Paige. Keep an eye out the next time you are heading into the smokers lounge 🚬