• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

RnR for the body

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
I’ve been making time to relax and look after myself lately by getting weekly remedial massages and doing beginners yoga.
I feel a lot more energised and flexible these days… which is a good thing for you guys 😉.

So what are the things/ rituals you do to look after yourselves and recharge your batteries?

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Daily routine go to the park for a walk a few stretches n push ups in the outdoor gym and grab some groceries on the way home after using the $2 massage chair at the shops.
then just relax with the radio on and surf through eBay and Facebook talkin sex and other social media as a method of rest and relaxation until my next night out at pub trivia and possibly a punt afterwards.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Daily routine go to the park for a walk a few stretches n push ups in the outdoor gym and grab some groceries on the way home after using the $2 massage chair at the shops.
then just relax with the radio on and surf through eBay and Facebook talkin sex and other social media as a method of rest and relaxation until my next night out at pub trivia and possibly a punt afterwards.
Wow that’s a very methodical routine.
Walking through the park sounds pretty good
I need to try and do that more.

Nina Stone

Diamond Member
This is a great Q @Jamie Jackson

I live in East Perth, so I take advantage of this by going for a lovely long walk around the stadium and river daily to get in my 10k steps. I am not a Gym person, I prefer to be outdoors to get fresh air and to appreciate nature.

I also do yoga, meditate, and go for weekly massages.

I have anxiety and adhd, so I benefit greatly from anything that allows me the chance to quiet my mind.

We give so much of ourselves to our clients in our work. It’s very important to maintain grounding within ourselves, mind, body and soul to maintain optimal mental and physical health 🦋

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
This is a great Q @Jamie Jackson

I live in East Perth, so I take advantage of this by going for a lovely long walk around the stadium and river daily to get in my 10k steps. I am not a Gym person, I prefer to be outdoors to get fresh air and to appreciate nature.

I also do yoga, meditate, and go for weekly massages.

I have anxiety and adhd, so I benefit greatly from anything that allows me the chance to quiet my mind.

We give so much of ourselves to our clients in our work. It’s very important to maintain grounding within ourselves, mind, body and soul to maintain optimal mental and physical health 🦋
That sounds like such a nice time out.

I definitely need to practice my meditation 🧘🏼‍♀️
Switching the brain off is really hard for me to do